Roll Call: South Carolina Golfers

Has anyone played courses along 30A? Heading to Surfside and am looking for a good recommendation. Only playing one day while down there, and I want to make it count

Would have better luck in the Florida threads…

3 Likes

Check this specific 30a thread :wink:

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/30a-course-favorites

3 Likes

I’m heading down to play Forest Hills in Augusta this weekend. Anyone played it or know anything about it?

paging @Paden

Im here paged properly! @Jnordmeyer what day and time you thinking?

It’s so good. Enjoy!

How about The Muni cracking the top 20!

2 Likes

Posted in the Midlands WhatsApp but I’ve got a 9:10am time at Orangeburg CC this Saturday. $34 to walk, $50 to ride. Many people are saying this is the best deal in the Midlands.

A Heads up: they just punched their greens on Monday and Tuesday. And Oburg tends to attract rain and storms daily.

2 Likes

If I wasn’t going to be at Congaree on Saturday… hopefully in the future!

I’ve got two Sunday tickets to Congaree and a parking pass, unfortunately I can’t make it so free to the first person who messages me. Cheers

So Palmetto bluff changed hands and they have announced a second course. Will be interested to see who they get to build it.

2 Likes

Interesting

A second course had been planned for awhile, I believe, with one a private members club and the other for resort guests. I don’t know if new ownership changes that model, but that was what members were told several years ago.

2 Likes
1 Like

The second course will be primarily members only. They haven’t announced it yet, but it’s allegedly either doak or mclay kidd. Both would be sick. Very excited about the new owners (same group that owns Kiawah).

Howdy SC people!

I’m going to be in Gaffney SC all week for work. Debating bringing my clubs - I’ll only have “free time” after 5:30/6 pm Monday -Thursday so thinking nah - figured there maybe some places to do 9 at that may have clubs to rent…

Anyway if anyone’s around gaffney/Spartanburg and wants to do evening E9 lemme know. Or even just grab dinner!

3 Likes

Always down for an E9. Would have to think of where.

Yah there’s like nothing I have come across near gaffney, figured Spartanburg may have something…shit even if it’s just meeting up at top golf in Greenville or what not.

I’m pretty close to topgolf so I could definitely do that! Would be up for 9 somewhere if there is a place that works.

1 Like