Roll Call: South Carolina Golfers

Hello
I’ve recently taken the plunge south from Indiana and have moved to Augusta.

Hoping to play as much golf as I can, and have played with a couple NLU boys back up North who were kind enough to give some testimonials towards my game.

@SvenPaterson : “One of the best ball strikers I know. Getting to watch Mulloo play was an absolute treat. And the outfits. Oh! He could dress AND play, that’s for sure!”

@papateeps : “Fuck that guy”

If anyones got games, I’m good to take a weekend trip or drive wherever.

Cheers.

9 Likes

I don’t appreciate any of this slander and you will be hearing from my lawyer.

@anon47037505 1 or 2 beers for your fee?

The SC contingent is getting a true gem of a player and fine human being overall. Brings aspirational attitude and dare I say, better vibes than resident CVO (Chief Vibes Officer) @Fluff.

3 Likes

Not licensed in SC, but I bet truth is an absolute defense there, too.

Y’all know Augusta is in Georgia right?

4 Likes

Jump on the wait list for the aiken event in Oct

2 Likes

Next weekends TPC event.

And next months event still has spots

4 Likes

Georgia thread is pretty empty, and I am a sneeze away from the SC border, so I’m claiming dual-stateship.

5 Likes

The best parts of Georgia are the furthest parts away from Atlanta.

1 Like

Welcome to the area. Have a weekend game at forest hills Sat and Sun with standing tee times. I’m currently working nights so can only play occasionally but during the week im happy to meet up and introduce you to a few guys that like to game.

3 Likes

The Georgia Roll call is dominated by ATL. We feel more at home in the Carolinas

3 Likes

What can we say about Mr Mullo? Absolutely generational. The north has lost a gem. Never again will we witness such an aspirational 300yrd power block. The hoozier rough and foliage will miss you 🫡

2 Likes

Welcome to the Peachtree Collective

1 Like

As @Paden and @jfreemon can attest, we’re a welcoming bunch in SC, and since you’ve already made the right choice jumping into the SC Roll Call, we’d also extend a warm invitation to spurn @apmiller and join us in the Palmetto Cannon Crew.

2 Likes

I’m in metro ATL and I’m not comfortable in ATL either.

As someone from Savannah but who lives in Atlanta, I wholeheartedly agree. Unfortunately JOBS JOBS JOBS

1 Like

This is going to turn into a fierce rivalry i love it. Do you have a CFB team?

NEED it to be USCe

3 Likes

UVA.

We respect all sports and not just your barbaric, non-NCAA regulated tackleball. However, Tony Elliott is about to turn it all around and maybe they can average 8 wins.

1 Like

Christ no. Though I’ve lived in Columbia for 10 years and got my law degree from UofSC, Clemson and the Ofs are both incredibly annoying fanbases.

2 Likes

Bless you. I stopped following uva football closely after schaub and wally lundy graduated but i still have soft spot for UVA

1 Like