Roll Call: South Carolina Golfers

Hahaha! It’s been a damn good suv @dmmcgaha not perfect but I make it work.

1 Like

I got lucky with a 50% off. Shoutout Peter Millar running big.

@JGBinCAE @tigergolftraveler post a pic of what’s on your polo. Hopefully they edited or changed a bit because the first iteration I saw was bad.

Yeah, the digital logo has a bit too much clip-art/depth to it.

The printed logo is simplified and has promise:

2 Likes

2 Likes

When you have polos, quarter zips, tour visors, and bags from the best private courses in the country, it’s easy to be disappointed in something so pedestrian

We understand, Luke.

2 Likes

Love the course…but have some logo qualms as well. I bought a hat on my first trip there…it’s on display in my office:

Nah. It just stinks.

Could be so much better.

1 Like

Count me in on team “this logo is bad”

3 Likes

is there a windmill on the property

my issue is not with the windmill…just a mundane design.

1 Like

Agree to disagree here. I like it. At least it doesn’t have any fucking words!

1 Like

I’m happy you’re happy.

1 Like

not to derail the conversation but just inserting a quick question. Does the Muni have beers?

The muni has a nice beer selection

They do expect you to pay for them, though. Inconvenient fact I learned after walking out to the patio double-fisting beers that I’d forgotten to provide money to receive.

1 Like

This is probably a dumb ?, but I’m getting ready to book the trip to the spartanburg plant for the bmw driving day and I was wondering if late january/early feb is golf weather in that area. As in like are the courses open, cuz anything over about 40 I’ll play.

1 Like

Almost everything will be open.

The driving experience is awesome.

3 Likes

Willow Creek is down the street and is open year round. I just moved here from Chicago and played a bunch in Jan/Feb.

1 Like

I moved to VA from Naperville a while back, this was the endorsement I needed

1 Like