Roll Call: South Carolina Golfers

Man I hope you find some people so you can get out there. Post in the ATL thread too. Might catch some of them rich folk to take a bite.

3 Likes

If that doesn’t work out, flying in to Greenville. Sleeping in Columbia on Sunday. Where else would you recommend in the general area?

I am very tempted by this despite what @tigergolftraveler says. If pace is good then a 3:20 tee time should put you in golden hour light for 16, 17, 18.

I spoke with Dick in the shop today, he told me that week they’re counting on tee times off by 3:30 playing 18. Allegedly strictly monitored pace of play.

You should always play Palmetto. I’m just not gonna do it at that price having seen it 5-7 times.

1 Like

it’s a morning wedding! 1030am!! the reception is brunch style! who does that!

Here’s the sign up for next weekend at the Muni:

@LukeBoatright should be able to add you to the Roost but add your info to the Members tab on the spreadsheet as well so we can get you info about the upcoming events.

7 Likes

I’m game if a 4th can be found

Not sure if you saw my edit, but ended up just throwing ourselves on a waitlist for a twosome…if we can find a fourth here, or anywhere else, I’m definitely down to call immediately and see if the 3:20pm is still available, but I wouldn’t hold our breaths…sounds like it was the only time for Sunday and one of a small handful for the entire week still available

1 Like

No worries. Good luck with the waitlist.

Hey fellas, pretty new listener and Refugee here from Greenville. 2018 Gamecock alum. Handicap around 10 and working hard at it. I play all around Greenville usually. Looking forward to checking this out and playing with you guys sometime! Logo is sweet as hell too btw, love it

5 Likes

How good is Palmetto Golf Club?

1 Like

It’s outstanding. My second favorite course in SC after Yeamans Hall.

1 Like

If anyone is a Member at Palmetto Golf Club and is available to tee it up next Friday. DM me, I will driving down from Metro Detroit. Look forward to connecting with a fellow Nest member No Laying Up follower.

If anyone needs to play this weekend, we have two extra spots in the 10:48 time at Charleston Muni. Having a Roost event, but we need to fill out the tee time.

1 Like

viva-colombia-flag

12 Likes