Roll Call: South Carolina Golfers

Anyone in this thread live near Rock Hill, SC area?

1 Like

All of the Charlotte crew in the NC thread

New to the Refuge. 07 USC Grad. Member at Thornblade.

6 Likes

Real name and social please. Jk, I’m over at Holly Tree and finished at Clemson around the same time.

1 Like

Aiken Golf Club meet up sign ups are live

1 Like

Welcome! Play out at Thornblade a good bit with a work buddy. ‘08 college grad myself - did my MBA at Clemson. We’ll have to go launch em sometime!

Hit me up if you ever want to get out there.

1 Like

This an open invite? I’m in Greenville every other week for work

1 Like

For sure. If I’m available to play I’ll do my best to make it work. I’m work and tournament heavy thru May, but don’t be afraid to hit me up.

1 Like

I live in Greer (less than 10 mins from Thornblade - on Pelham all the time though), always up for a round if I’m free!

1 Like

Good to know. We moved to Simpsonville last July. I think we are gonna join Holly Tree in the next few weeks.

3 Likes

Nice! Hit me up.

New here. USC grad 06. Live in west Ashley, member at Stono ferry but also using the passport book a good bit to get out around town.

1 Like

Welcome, welcome. Had some fun times at the Thornblade M/G the last couple of years…they do it right. 09’ Clemson grad here, sounds like we’ve got a few guys around the same age…we’ll have to get a foursome together from The Refuge once this shit weather clears out and we get some nice days.

6 Likes

‘11 Texas grad. Seems like we have lots Greenville people in here. Down for a local refuge meetup.

3 Likes

Any time

1 Like

One very important question.

Is Texas back?

3 Likes
1 Like

Count me in on that Greenville golf meetup too. I’m down to play anytime if folks need a partner. Citadel grad '18, but don’t hold that against me haha