Roll Call: South Carolina Golfers

6 Likes

Barefoot Dye :+1: :+1:

Will be in HH for family vacation and sneak off to golf. March 28th-1st are my available days to golf booking tee times soon. If anyone wants smoke from the fresh coast flock!

2 Likes

@jtshelley42 go forth and represent us well.

3 Likes

Once we get a little closer shoot me a DM. I may be able to get out early that week.

1 Like

Same here. We can make it a three way.

Also whats up fellas. The Peachtree Collective is hosting an event at the UGA course in June (hoping to get some NIT spots). Throw your name here if this would be of interest (just trying to gauge potential demand).

1 Like

morning SC friends, im traveling into Charleston next week and booked a 9am tee time at Charleston Muni for Tuesday, 3/22…ill be solo but if anyone is flexible enough to golf that morning would love to have some local company for some quality hangs

also looking at Wild Dunes Links Course for next Friday (3/25) if anyone is interested there

1 Like

Nesticles - will be heading to Isle of Palms for spring break (April 9-15) and planning to play a few times if anyone is interested. Only place I haven’t played is the Muni (played it pre-renovation) and looking to meet up with a few folks for a round or two. Let me know if anyone is interested.

1 Like

if you’re going to be around on 3/26 still we’re having our event at the muni that day. i think we still have some spots

1 Like

that is unfortunately the day of my wife’s friends wedding, the reason i will be making the trip. I believe if i skip the wedding, i will have to find my own ride back to Ohio

1 Like

If you post this question across the refuge, chances are you could work a ride back to OH…

4 Likes

Called Palmetto back and threw our 2 names on a waitlist / cancel list in case anybody else out there calls and opens up two spots at any point

1 Like

What is the event at the muni? Just moved down to Mt Pleasant in November but have spent a lot of time down here. Haven’t played the muni, play mostly at Dunes West.

1 Like

Hey all Lowcountry adjacent gents, throwing it up here as my guest had to back out due to last minute work conflict he can’t get out of. I’m looking for a partner for the Wild Dunes Member-Guest April 1-2. It is two stableford rounds and then the shootout. You would need to have a valid GHIN. Shoot me a PM or text if interested. I can actually bring up to 3 guests if we have multiple interested. I’ll post to CLC Lowcountry chat too. Cost is $325/pp.

My wife likely won’t be attending any social events.

What time is the wedding? We’ve got a 10am tee time we could maybe put you in. Be back by 3ish. She’d never know.

Event is next Saturday, Mar 26th starting at 10am. @LukeBoatright posted the sign-up, @EZmiss is also helping out with the Roost. Look for a post up above by either of them linking the Google sheet. Also search for Carolina Roost thread.

We’ll get you into the Palmetto Cannon Crew section so you can see everything. Have a team event on 3/26 like @Akarito mentioned. I’m on my phone but I’ll send you links in the morning when I’m at a computer and not wanting to work.

Man I hope you find some people so you can get out there. Post in the ATL thread too. Might catch some of them rich folk to take a bite.

3 Likes

If that doesn’t work out, flying in to Greenville. Sleeping in Columbia on Sunday. Where else would you recommend in the general area?

I am very tempted by this despite what @tigergolftraveler says. If pace is good then a 3:20 tee time should put you in golden hour light for 16, 17, 18.