Players Ball: The Peachtree Collective @ UGA Golf Course - Athens, Ga - 7/15/2023

Guis and Gals – The Peachtree Collective is looking into hosting a one day event at the UGA course in Athens this June (weekend of the 18th or 25th). Hoping to get some NIT spots and get a decent sized field. If anyone would be interested just throw your name on this list to aid in planning for headcounts. Not a firm commitment at this stage if you sign up.

4 Likes

Welcoming and challenging @LukeBoatright and @tylernichols91 for a showdown in the Classic City. I know Athens is scary but we won’t bite too much.

5 Likes

Never been to Athens and have always wanted to check it out. This sounds great

While your offer is quite generous my wife would actually murder me if i left the state with the little one coming 5/1

5 Likes

Guessing you guys would be somewhat hamstrung by course availability but US Open weekend/Father’s Day is June 19. Still interested and need an excuse to go by Creature Comforts

1 Like

Let it be known I liked this post for the little one not the clip.

2 Likes

Hell yeah, y’all will love the UGA course.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Both the 18th and 19th are possibilities

1 Like

I’ve seen a lot of golfers bringing their newborns to the course. Baby’s first trip?

Post game at Toppers? Assuming I was only kicked out last time and not banned…

3 Likes

The fact you went inside is deserving of an award.

1 Like

Or a penicillin shot.

4 Likes

Happy to have not been tagged in this :rofl:

2 Likes

You have hereby been nominated in place of @tylernichols91 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A ha, two Clemson guys instead on one. We like that.

Sounds like I need better hosts next time I’m in town. I just went where I was brought… hahaha.

3 Likes

THE 25TH IS ALSO ATHFEST. WOULD BE A HELL OF A DOUBLE WHAMMY

For those wondering what an athfest is:

4 Likes

Book it @apmiller

AthFest is a heck of a time.

3 Likes

Getting back from Bandon on the 18th so I’ll either miss out or get a divorce cuz I played an NLU event the following weekend.

2 Likes