Roll Call: Sacramento, CA tour sauce junkies....where you at?

Welcome! Played at Bing and Bartley several times. Welcome to Sac Refuge!

Bartley is a fun track. I enjoyed it. Same with William Land.

1 Like

What is everyone thought on the Makenzie course at Haggin? Recently played there and wasnt super impressed. Not in bad condition but they allowed two groups of 5 out on a Saturday so me and my buddy were stuck between them and the marshal was no where to be seen and they wouldn’t let us play thru. Was very bad experience.

I think it’s a really really good track. Greens are a blast. I played it in September and it was in good shape. We were first off so pace of play was fine. That stinks about the five some.

Yeah the course was ok and in good shape. Great greens, but experience is a big thing for enjoying a course. Felt over priced for what we got. The pro shop is of course the best but would play almost anywhere else after that

$10 cheaper feels about right, agreed.

1 Like

I don’t like the grass there (think it limits distance for some odd reason) but the greens are good & I like the golf course otherwise, it’s also the first course I broke par at so it will always hold a special place for me

1 Like

Hey guis…not sure if you pop into the Bay Area thread but we are in the early stages of planning a Refugee meetup at Northwood in a few months.

If this sounds like your brand of vodka, throw your name in the hat. Start here in the thread:

Here’s a spreadsheet for those interested.

Hourly forecast for tmrw. Anyone up for 9 holes after lunch?Maybe Bing Express or WilliamLand or Emerald Lakes?

Dang wish I could have. Looks like a storm is rollin in soon too.

Hey guis….doing the Lord’s work today in this shitty weather.

Any member of the RACDG, NORCAL Chapter who wants to be added to the WhatsAppText thread we have going, please DM me you phone number. Cheers.

Also, anyone want to play this week before courses are shut down for awhile?

Conditions will be shitty and whatever, but who cares. Lets launch em.

1 Like

Me and some friends are playing Friday and Saturday. Our courses tournament got canceled but hoping they are not shutting it all down.

where you thinking Friday?

Trying to do Wildhawk. We are doing our own personal league thing this year. Figured it would make the rounds more enjoyable with some competition in them.

It’s walkable ya?

Should be.

Looks like several courses are already shutting down. Likely more to follow. Friday and Saturday for golf seem so far off now. Wtf.

well my home course is gonna be closed for the time being but for a different reason…

1 Like