Roll Call: Sacramento, CA tour sauce junkies....where you at?

Phil Dawson at Catta Vedara or however you spell it is good. But beware, you’ll spend several lessons tossing a medicine ball and swinging a baseball bat and handing him $150 :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t see him listed on the website does he still coach there and do you have to be a member to take lessons with him?

I’ve been seeing Mike Duhamel over at Haggin Oaks sporadically. He’s very good, but also $150/lesson.

1 Like

Don Levin at Cordova is as out there as you would imagine, but he’s got a good feel and loves to help guys with the big stick

1 Like

I’ll recommend Will Harvey, also at Haggin Oaks

1 Like

Dave Carr at Teal Bend is my go to guy. Been seeing him for nearly 3 years, he’s awesome.

Never posted here before but been following for awhile now. Anyone want to play this Thursday or Saturday this week?? I’m in the Arden area but willing to travel anywhere around town

Is Will a younger dude. Mizuno fitter? If so can confirm he’s good

1 Like

Yes! He wears a Mizuno hat, so I assume so. Very chill, surfer dude vibes. He’s instilling me with “yoga golf” techniques.

2 Likes

Yea he’s a good dude

1 Like

Hey Gang,

A buddy of mine in the West Sac VFW is helping them to organize the first, what will hopefully be annual, memorial day golf tournament to support the VFW. If you’re interested in playing, sponsoring, donating, etc. Please reach out and I will point you in the right direction. @Cody

3 Likes

Hell yeah.

What up my fellow Sactown jabronies! Checking in from Rocklin. I’m new to this whole forum life so be kind!

4 Likes

Welcome!!

Here in Folsom. Hop in to the Bay Area thread also.

We have a slack channel you should join

@GremlinGolfer do you have the link?

1 Like

Sounds fun! Would love to receive some Slack notifications that don’t bring me sadness and anxiety

1 Like

Rocklin also. Welcome!

1 Like

Yay another person I can complain to about Whitney Oaks!

3 Likes

Haha yea it’s tight for sure!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome! I’m in Grass Valley, but I call Darkhorse in Auburn my home course.

1 Like