Roll Call: Sacramento, CA tour sauce junkies....where you at?

I also went for it in two. I was the dude 50 yards right of the green… whoops. At least it was pin high. :rofl:

2 Likes

Pretty solid recovery shot from the sticks over there too. Looked a lot better than it ended up, it bounced hard.

Im gonna be living off the high of that 330 yard drive and 7 iron hook around the tree to the front for a while…

…and try to erase the three putt par from my memory :joy:

2 Likes

Playing Mather at 3:58 tomorrow (weds 7/13) if anyone is interested in joining. Its gonna be hot AF.

1 Like

High of 93. Don’t be a weenie.

1 Like

I played a quick Express 9 at Bing Maloney last night. Absolutely lovely evening with a classic Delta Breeze blowing in. Only $7 too!

2 Likes

HUUUUUUUUGE fan of the express nine

1 Like

Thinking about heading out to foothill to work on wedges wednesday night if anyone is interested.

1 Like

Looking at an impromptu Yocha Dehe round Thursday morning if anyone is interested. Gonna call tomorrow morning, apologies for the late notice

1 Like

Greetings, 916 folks. Just doing my semi-regular post as Captain of our Roost, to let you know that we are getting ready to start qualifying for the 2023 Roost season.

If you are currently a member of the Nest but aren’t a member of the Roost group, let me know and I’ll add you.

If you aren’t currently a Nest member and want to #getinvolved, I would highly recommend signing up for the Nest. Let me know if you do and I will add you to the RACDG NorCal Roost group.

Let me know if you have any questions.

2 Likes

Anyone wanna join @zacharyoxman and i at Apple Mountain on 10/15?

Definitely interested in playing.

When is this happening?

1 Like

Hey Sactown gang,

Just a reminder that if you are a Nest member and are not currently in our RACDG NorCal Roost group and want to be added, please shoot me a DM. Once added, you will have access to our group page here

If you are currently not a Nest member and want to be in the Roost, please pop over to the Nest Signup page and #getinvolved. DM me once you have signed up.

Thanks all.

1 Like

Hello everyone I’m brand new to the refuge, I was recommended by a friend. I live in the Rocklin/Lincoln area looking forward to getting out there with you guys for events as well as some hit and giggles.

6 Likes

Welcome!

I’m in Folsom. Few others in the area as well.

Z

Welcome, I’m in Grass Valley!

Hello, I’m in Midtown! Always up for a round.

1 Like

Hello again, friends. I will be heading up to Davis for holidays with my in-laws and will be playing a round somewhere, sometime between christmas and new years.

May be able to drive to a bay area course if I have enough time.

I have 97 birdies this year and dammit I want triple digits. If anyone has a round planned with an open spot I would love to fill in, I will also look at the tee sheets for teal bend, haggin, etc

5 Likes

LFG!!!

Go play Davis Muni GC. LOL. lock that shit up.

3 Likes

Thats a good call. All birdies count! Davis is my backup for an emergency 9 if the first 18 don’t get it done