Roll Call: Sacramento, CA tour sauce junkies....where you at?

Welcome, Zach. I know its technically not Sacramento, but our Bay Ayrea thread is a bit more active in terms of NorCal discussion.

1 Like

Thanks, I will participate in both.

Looking forward to putting a peg in the ground with yā€™all

1 Like

Hey Sac golfers. I posted this in Bay Area thread but same applies to anyone in Sacramento too!!

2 Likes

Hi Zachary. Welcome to the area. I met another guy on here who now lives in Folsom. We play at Empire Ranch from time to time. I live in El Dorado Hills. If youā€™re ever looking to play there let me know and Iā€™ll let you know when our next planned time is. We usually try to get in 9 after work and occasionally play a few on the back if thatā€™s something that works in your schedule.

John

1 Like

Iā€™m in, definitely let me know.

My daughter (plays HS golf) plays Empire a lot.

Any real estate guys and/or contractors in here?

Iā€™m five minutes from Empire if you ever need a 2nd, 3rd, 4th etcā€¦

Kind of.

ā€˜sup.

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m building a house up here in Humboldt and the market is so crazy I might just sell. Might be insane but Iā€™m considering doing a flip after that. I know market is on fire down there too so wondering if thatā€™s a stupid idea basically lol. Amongst other questions

I couldnā€™t give you good intel there.

Iā€™d personally be leery of buying at current prices and working through a flip with the high demand for labor and high hard costs right now.

Iā€™m on the development sideā€¦will tell you as a very general rule of thumb that when the market is hot, we build, and when the market softens, we buy/renovate.

1 Like

That said, if you do it, I know a guy that does really good custom work and has been working in the sacramento area for 30+ years.

1 Like

Single family developments or condos?

Heading back down to Rocklin next Wednesday. I know weekdays are tough but if anyone wants to get out Thursday or Friday morning somewhere let me know

Hey everyone. My name is Dylan and I live in Lodi. Long time lurker. Iā€™m looking to get fitted for new clubs soon. Iā€™ve looked at Haggin and Golf Galaxy. Are there any other places that offer fittings for a decent price?

Hey anyone have an opinion on Sierra View or North Ridge ?

WHat up Dylan. No insight on fitting but just wanted to say Welcome!

1 Like

iFit Golf in Rancho Cordova is really good

3 Likes

Iā€™ve seen heard of them. Iā€™ll check them out.

I had a great fitting experience at Haggin Oaks. Got fitted with their Trackman system. Canā€™t recommend enough.

2 Likes

Any here up in the Butte County area? Just moved up this way and always looking for good people to play with.