Roll Call / Roost Sign-up --- Philly / DE --- The Electric Phactory

No disrespect y’all but for someone who can hit a quick hook this feels like a great driveable par 4 :joy:

2 Likes

Is anybody going to the BMW Sunday? A buddy from the Hamsterdam Group is coming up and looking to link with some electricphactory folks if they are at the event and not working.

1 Like

I’m am the buddy in reference if anyone is interested in meeting up!

1 Like

Got a crew that’ll be around on Saturday but haven’t heard much noise on attendance Sunday….I’ll be on hole 4 in my volunteer uni working on my farmer/golfer tan/burn.

@MikeRevak could probably tell you the best viewing spots.

2 Likes

@bobbyt990 ill have to swing by and say hi!

@MikeRevak any tips?

For sure! From a purely spectating perspective, it’s cool to see the 2-3-4 stretch, but it’s way out there on the property and to see the holes properly, you’re going to be doing quite a bit of walking to get up and around the greens. If you don’t mind the trek, getting up to 5/14 tee is worth it just to see how far these guys need to hit it in order to be in a good position on the fairways. 6 green is a great spot to get a view on a number of holes.

You can legitimately see action (from left to right) on holes 12, 6, 5, 14, and 15. Otherwise, I’d really recommend scoping out the final stretch of holes from 15-18, there’s some good little public spectator seats in those grandstands that are definitely worth checking out if you’re more the type to pick a great spot and camp out. As an example, here’s the view from one of the public spots on 18 green.

5 Likes

Told you mike was the guy with the info…this was right after he and I watch Soly, JR Smith, the Judge and Keith Mitchell finish up on 18 from the stands he pictured

Looking forward to more fun with @ChickPhilA and the rest of the ‘community’ this weekend.

11 Likes

Crosspost from the Philly thread:
I know most of you will either be watching the BMW or the Eagles on Sunday, but is anyone interested in getting out to play instead?

Has there been any update on the possibility of a meetup at the BMW this weekend? Just wondering :slight_smile:

Are there any more events this season?

Also, my name is on this sign-up sheet twice

Hey everyone,

Here’s the details on meeting up at the BMW tomorrow.

Going to get together here (see circled area on map) at 2 pm tomorrow (this may change - will update in the morning)

There’s shade, there’s beer stands, there’s some picnic tables, and a nice view of 15 from across the pond.

Looking forward to see the Philly/nj/DE crew!

5 Likes

@MikeRevak is working the BMW this weekend, so it might be a few days before he replies. The 2021-2022 season has ended, but I believe the 2022-2023 (wraparound) season will start back up again next month! He’ll correct me if I’m wrong.

3 Likes

Cheers dude, you’re on the money. Incredibly overworked this week (but loving it!), so I’ll get some planning sorted out for next season during my vacation at the end of August.

5 Likes

@ChickPhilA Great meeting you on Wednesday (at the caddie yard with Soly and Casey from Golfers Journal)! Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. That’s a great spot on the course.

2 Likes

(Time may change - will post an update in the morning!!)

@bobbyt990 was that you rocking an Electric Phactory hat today when Adam Scott vomited on himself trying to punch out?! I thought it was, but I was several sheets to the wind when we met one time. Either way, hope ya’ll have a blast down there. The FOMO is hovering around 11.

1 Like

Pops got food poisoning last night so have an extra ticket for today. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Good eye, yup that was me

2 Likes

Confirmed 2 pm here (near 15)

1 Like

@Flex this is the fun we heard but didn’t get to see:
https://twitter.com/golfaddictsnft/status/1561092922556133376?s=21&t=ws8MrdxAZlcj3ohGspKFiQ

3 Likes