Roll call: Phoenix/Scottsdale

Haven’t got to play in town yet. Sewailo looks fun

I’ve got a 10:00 tee time at Ahwatukee tomorrow (Sat 8th) if anyone want to join

@jknudtson hey dude, have been under the weather all week so I think it’s best I back out of tomorrow. Sorry for the late notice.

Thanks for joining me yesterday @Waffles and @Landonhitch ! Good times out there. Will hit y’all up the next time I’m coming out.

2 Likes

Had a blast. Course was playing tough, and it seemed to get the best of all of us. But it was a great time. Would love to get together again when you come back!

2 Likes

Booked a 1:52 at Encanto for this Saturday, 10/15. Three spots open. Planning on making this my quota round for October. Totally had forgotten about overseeding so it’s the last day to get it in before they shut down. Slim pickings out there the next few weeks. Let me know if you’d like to join in a Saturday afternoon stroll around downtown Phoenix.

1 Like

Count me in. I need to get my Quota in as well.

1 Like

I’ll take a spot, if one is still open. I will also be getting in a quota round.

2 Likes

Great, you’re in!

1 Like

You’re in as well. One spot left!

1 Like

Believe me or not - curious if anyone has heard of this happening before.

In August I’m playing an after work round of golf at Pinetop Lakes CC. It is a par 63 in the white mountains. I made my first hole in one on number 7. 9 iron on the down hill par three. Next hole I make my second hole in one. 9 iron on uphill par 3. Two holes in one on back to back holes with the same club!!! Odds?

1 Like

I dropped the last spot so it’s up and available online if anyone wants to join us tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully we’ll be able to get the round in. Forecast looks ominous.

1 Like

Booked a 12:16 at San Marcos for next Sunday, October 23. Two spots open if anyone would like to join.

@chearnen13 @ComfyDouble i got a 12:04 at 500 Club next Sunday 10/23 if you two are still interested.

Works for me!

1 Like

I’m planning on using this as the quota round since yesterday’s got rained out. Would love to have fellow Roost members join.

Yessir - in

1 Like

Event thread and sign up sheet has been created

3 Likes

Do you still have any spots open for Sunday?

Yes! Two spots still available.

1 Like