Roll call: Phoenix/Scottsdale

@astrodupes has CC come knocking for a CC for $$$?

I am 100% in support of this. Sounds like a really fun alternative idea.

Radio silence but I can reach out and cancel whenever.

2 Likes

Love this idea

We are talking about doing it all at one course, right? Or are you saying to do the 9-hole at one spot and the 18-hole at the other?

Are these rates per loop?

Yeah, either just at 500 Club or Aguila since they both have a 9 hole and 18 hole course. That way there’s no need to drive to a separate course.

Those rates are for 18 holes ($24 or $30 for two loops around the 9 hole course).

3 Likes

All in

1 Like

That makes me feel a bit better, seemed steep for just 1 loop around for 9

Definitely interested

Playing 500 this weekend, and can report on conditions

2 Likes

So looks like we are at 21 players from the original list. Since it’s only a little over a month away, I’m thinking we just cap it at 24 so we have two teams of 12, and 6 foursomes. Trying to get to 28 could be a stretch.

I gave a quick call to the 500 Club, and for the 18 hole course, after tax, it would around $72/per person (cart included) for the block of tee times starting at 12pm.

1 Like

Going to @ some people who are not local to gauge interest as well

If you’re @'d below, scroll up to @KMola14’s post about a one-day event, would you still be interested?

@hannajb8
@samba24
@seanp1386
@astrodupes - your buddies, a few were down as flying in, did they book?
@AmandatoryGolfFriday (sorry, not sure if you’re local or traveling in)
@cwalsh27 (same, not sure if local or traveling in)

1 Like

Are you able to just edit the first post in “The Other Phoenix Open” thread?

I can also reply in that thread and copy/paste the info above

Cannot edit

@Daler75 would you be interested in the one day event described above?

1 Like

I’m interested, but maybe I’m missing the date. Do we have a target? Pending work schedule, I’d be happy to try to make it…

Friday 2/11

Crap! That’s one week after my work/golf Scottsdale trip and 4 days before my Pinehurst trip (insert “howsbraggingcamp”.gif), so gonna be a very hard sell to the Mrs. probably gotta count me out for this one but please tag me in future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love the idea! Count me in!

3 Likes

Very in on this idea, played Aguila on Sunday and it’s in great shape right now. Never played 500 Club, I am in either way!

1 Like

WAYYYYY IN ON THIS

Sign me up, sounds fun

be sure to sign up in the new event thread