Roll call: Phoenix/Scottsdale

Just booked the 10:00. Sounds like there are three of us at that time now.

1 Like

Covered the 4th on this one

1 Like

Hey all. Messed my back up pretty bad about 2w ago. Have been trying to take it easy, things are improving (I can walk upright now) but not great yet. Was hoping to play today or tomorrow but I don’t think I have it in me yet. Might be able to get the Wigwam round in next week if things continue to improve. I know this is outside the month of July so wanted to make sure everyone is ok with this

Certainly fine by me, though I’ll let other member of the committee weigh in. (Is there a committee? I don’t think I’m on it if there is.)

1 Like

To add to the committee meeting agenda… Following the raincheck last Sunday, I am not sure I will be able to get back out to Wigwam in the coming weeks (8+ month pregnant wife and course is an hour away)… Course Handicap was 10, quota was 26, and got 13 points on the front 9. I will leave my fate up to the committee in the event that I cannot get back out there for the back 9 in the next couple weeks.

1 Like

ChuckNorrisLetThemPlayThumbsUp.gif

We are keeping things fast and loose, make your best effort, and such

You too @wiz

2 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

Just finished up with @damn_speakethDaniel and @jknudtson. Had a great time. I got 23/23 for a score of 0. I’ll let the other two reply in kind with their final tallies.

1 Like

I definitely need everybody to post or send their scores again, haven’t documented a single July score, go me.

I shot +3. Needed 33. Got 36.

1 Like

Had a great time out at wigwam today and happy to welcome @jknudtson to the Phoenix refuge. Finally took the top off the defense in one of these quota rounds with my handicap going up. Quota at 27 and got 31 for a +4. Exhilarating stuff going into the positive numbers

1 Like

Great time with @damn_speakethDaniel & @Jpop942, but an underwhelming 26 of 33 for -7 for me.

1 Like

@Lanemwest quota of +4 and -1 for @Jwest3106

1 Like

Tough day at the Red course, especially watching @pushdraw pile up the pars (and the points). I finally made a birdie on 18 and still that only got me to 30 point of the 35 I needed. -5 for July. Ouch.

@Daler75 had an even rougher day, but it went the opposite way. He started great, with a birdie at the first, nice par at the second … and then struggled the rest of the day. He had 15/23 for -8.

Again, apologies if I missed some scores up thread…

Showing I am missing
@Reymar
@CBDeerAntler81 (but aware you’re trying to get it in soon once back is healthy)
@wiz (not sure if a rain out re-do is in the cards or if we just give you a back nine zero?)
@RoastDuck (also, did you play June?)
@Waffles
@kickinastro
@Mickey

Ok bye

I missed my chance with all the rain last weekend. I am planning on getting out there this weekend if an extension is allowed. If not, just let me know.

Yes, totally fine, not going to kick people out…just didn’t want it to get completely out of hand

Where are we headed for August?

TPC Champions for August

2 Likes

checks weekend availability in August…

Anyone available Sunday 8/29 for a round?

2 Likes

Wow you got to pick wig wam and tpc! What happened to a democracy, but I’m fine with that since it’ll help plan ahead.

@pushdraw I’ve also had trouble getting out to wig wam. I’ll be out of town this week but can get a makeup in the week of the 9-15th if that won’t be too late.

TPC was a @CBDeerAntler81 request haha

3 Likes