Roll call: Phoenix/Scottsdale

I think city card will be very solid for you

GCU to the W and Papago to the E

1 Like

Welcome to the valley from another ex-Wisconsinite. The more the merrier.

1 Like

Hey all,

Switched the two times I had to Saturday on account of the open ending Sunday morning.

Times are 9:24 and 9:32. It’s 42.50 per spot. Let me know if you want to join and I’ll update this post accordingly.

1. Reymar

i vote for a permaban

Hey all,

I know we’re only in the middle of the summer-long quota, but wanted to get out in front of this, as we’re going to be wrapping up our event ~1 month before the NIT, so the turnaround for the person we’ll be sending there will be pretty short

NIT is 11/4 - 11/6 (golf on 11/5 & 11/6) in Jacksonville, FL

If I qualify:

• I will go
  • I will not go

0 voters

Is anyone free the 19th or the 26th to get out and play Wigwam?

So it sounds like this weekend might be a bad time for everyone. Wigwam has a 24 cancelation policy so I’ll hold onto the Saturday times until Friday morning.

1 Like

I am out for this weekend, have a road trip coming up a week from today, and need to do some prep / learning how to use our vehicle of choice

2 Likes

This weekend is no good for me. Hoping to get out either the weekend of 24/25 or the 31st.

2 Likes

I won’t be able to make it this weekend, but TV coverage ends around 12pm if that’s a factor holding people back.

Edit: Price also drops to $25 + tax after 1pm

I booked a twosome for the morning of the 25th, gonna get out there at 7:00a if anyone wants to join

You save like $14, is it really worth it?

1 Like

It’s extra guilt-free beer or gambling money. Also, this is the first summer since I’ve been here (5 years) where the summer rates seem significantly higher than normal. Used to always find something $25 or under, and “splurged” a few times for a $35 Hot Deal at Troon North haha.

1 Like

People can’t seriously be paying $100+ for an afternoon round, can they?

1 Like

My college student bank account says yes :joy:

Also I was trying to get a round in for the quota game today but the course is apparently closed because of the storm. If I can’t get a round in tomorrow I won’t be able to post a score this month because I’ll be gone until August.

1 Like

Of course you had to hit me there! haha

You can play in early August if needed, I will be playing 7/31

1 Like

I don’t know what the Troon card rate is, but I’d imagine that is who these people are…not paying $100+ but sneaking out of work early to play at a discounted rate. I could be wrong though, as I’ve seen people paying up near there to place TPC

Was able to get out today. Shot even for my quota (needed 35).

1 Like

@pushdraw Did we officially make the 17th a Par 4 from the tips? Would push this to a 37 (+2).

Forgot to add that during my round, the blue tee markers were up one box so I walked back and still played it from the furthest tee box.

Hey AZ guis! Another refugee moving to the area here. I’m actually moving to Tucson for a new job the first weekend in August from Philadelphia. I’ve had a great time meeting up and playing with folks out east and I am looking forward to getting involved with this crew as well!

I will obvi play around Tucson and I won’t mind making drive up to Phoeniz area too to help fill out some tee times for the Quota Game. I saw some great Tucson recs back up in Jan/Feb of this thread and I’m excited to get down there!

Cheers!

1 Like