Roll call: Phoenix/Scottsdale

Bad start to back 9 with bad double on par 5 13th.

Final score of 7*. Hoping to get back out later this month for a non-solo round.

4 Likes

Is anyone available the weekends of the 17/18 or the 24/25 for the Quota game?

Available 17th or 18th, out of town 24th or 25th

Did we reserve any tee times this month? If not does anyone want to play in the afternoon some time next week?

I’m also open 17/18th and will be out of town 24/25th.

Hey @RoastDuck did you get a Longbow score in?

Hey @wiz was Kasey a “season”-long participant or just a fill-in at GCU? Longbow score?

Hey @KMola14 you’re being sanctioned for whatever your actions were at Wigwam…a solo +7 or a solo practice round…either way, FISHY

3 Likes

I believe Kasey has ejected from the Quota Game, you can remove him from the leaderboard

Kasey has been struck from the record, while we wait to hear from @RoastDuck here are standings:

We are on to Wigwam, post scores or send to me via DM as they happen

1 Like

100% agree it’s not a great look haha, but jumped at the surprising offer from the wife to get in a round in the afternoon.

Will accept any penalty or sanction that is decided on.

1 Like

I think I’m only going to be able to do this coming weekend and the last weekend of July. Is anyone in for a round on the 31st? If there’s a couple people who can make a round this Sunday I’d be down for that

1 Like

Me looking at the leaderboard: “we’re fiiiiiiiiiine”

1 Like

Lot of golf to play, lot of golf to play…not even halftime

1 Like

Booked two times at wigwam for the 18th. There was a few more times following this if we wanted to add a third group

I’m probably out on that 18th as The Open (The UK British Open Presented by Her Majesty the Queen) will be finishing around that time. If that’s the only day that works then I’m game to watch it on my phone but would prefer otherwise.

1 Like

Hey all! I’m moving to Phoenix next week from Milwaukee, WI. Generally familiar with the public golf scene, but would appreciate any tips/tricks with discount cards or special deals that I should be aware of as a new resident. I’ll have a little over a week off before I start my new job, so hoping to take advantage with a few rounds before getting back to work.

If there is any open room for the Quota game on the 18th I’d love to join and meet some of you, but don’t want to mess up the season long standings.

Go Bucks!

Very brave of you

Where are you going to be living? For me, cards / passes are heavily location dependent (sometimes course dependent). City card and Troon are solid for “all over”

I vote for a ban until the end of the finals.

4 Likes

If you are in the Central Phoenix area, I could not recommend picking up the Phoenix City Card enough. Gets you discount tee times for a year. Not as big of a deal in the summer but is an absolute life and wallet savior in the prime seasons.

1 Like

Here are the earliest open times on the 17th. Given the open finishes Sunday should I switch them over?

Lol big game tonight! Both Suns in 4 & Bucks in 6 still in play…

Between Uptown & Biltmore right off 51. Definitely planning on the city card & will look into the Troon.

1 Like