Roll call: Phoenix/Scottsdale

Do we even have a course though?

1 Like

Sounds like crickets. Is there a normal way you guys go about deciding on this?

Being new I didn’t want to step on any toes by picking out a course and getting it booked but in retrospect that may have been the move lol.

That is the way! Let us know what you decide on haha

Friendly reminder that we are trying to keep it in the central “region” for July

Okay poll time time decide. Also there are no rules saying we have to have a meet up with a bunch of tee times reserved each month. For myself whatever course we choose I’ll likely play in the afternoon to get a cheaper rate.

July Quota Course?
  • Raven
  • Papago
  • Talking Stick

0 voters

2 Likes

Correct, no requirement to play in the / a big group, and on that note…I show I need Longbow scores from:

@kasey? (forget if he joined, @wiz)
@CBDeerAntler81
@RoastDuck
@kickinastro
@justmuckit

Also, we still need a course for September / the final round…so we can still consider the other 2 that aren’t chosen for July and any others

I have a 7ish am tee time Saturday morning at LB to knock mine out.

1 Like

Reminder that I’m in the midwest for the summer and had to drop out.

1 Like

I’ll gladly join you for a cheaper afternoon round haha

1 Like

Thank you, sorry

1 Like

Not Quota game relevant, but I played Copper Canyon over the weekend with the pops. Course was in excellent condition, not to difficult, and was a pretty solid deal rate-wise. The course is waaaaay out on the west side, but its worth a drive if you want something different.

1 Like

If he kept score, I’d allow @CBDeerAntler81 's quota score from Cypress Point to replace Longbow haha.

3 Likes

You saw he made eagle on 9, right?

3 Likes

Course cap was 14, quota was 22…scored 29 lol. The eagle helped a lot

4 Likes

Absolutely amazing! I’m for counting it if you can’t get out to LB haha

You boys are very generous and complete #gentlemen, but I plan on getting out to Longbow in the next week…one round at the most magical course on earth has not changed my STRAPPED mentality

4 Likes

Looks like the consensus is Papago but there’s still a block of times at talking stick on the 4th (I know we don’t have to play together, but I think it’s still ideal for the communal aspect of the refuge). That will go to Arizona resident rate at 12am and would be 49 a player.

If we go with Papago is there a weekend some of you were thinking to play?

Got my round in at Longbow. Started out pretty good. 1 birdie, 3 pars and 5 bogeys on the front for a 39 and 16 pts. Second 9 was pretty rough. 3 pars, 3 bogeys, 3 doubles for a 45 and 9 points. So, shot 84 for a game total of 25.

2 Likes

Did you grab any of these TS times?

Talking Stick also has a deal active on underpar.com.

$71 for 2 players. Good anytime. Just need to use it before 8/31. Great deal if we want to make TS the July course. (Replay is available with the deal as well, if you’re masochistic enough to want to play 27 or 36 in July in Phoenix.)

1 Like