Roll Call: Oregon

I had to use a certificate I got for a tournament in Bend this upcoming weekend before it expired. Since it was last minute, it is just a buddy and I going.

We have one spot at Widgi Creek at 12:51 on Friday July 21st
Two spots on Nicklaus course on Saturday at 3:10
Two spots on Tetherow at 10:22 on Sunday

1 Like

Greetings Oregonians! Sharing my post to the run club soliciting a team member for Hood to Coast in a month, if you’re interested or know anyone local who may be, please reach out here or DM

Can’t wait to get back to Oregon for my yearly trip, one of these times I’m going to tack on some golf

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/refuge-run-club-on-strava/14303/913?u=blackhammer

1 Like

@PDX_Duffer You in?

Anyone near grants pass that wants to get a game in over the weekend or early next week?

@GarrettFM really enjoyed the interview with Dan. I am really excited to see the Lake Oswego course. When are we going to get your book of case-studies on investment and reimagining municipal golf?

4 Likes

Been listening to the NLU pod for a while and just joined this today. Still learning what all this is, but put my name down. Currently living in Bend, OR.

3 Likes

Tyler I will add you to our thread around it.

1 Like
4 Likes

We were approved for a roost. More details to come.

7 Likes

Another Tyler who has been listening to the pod for awhile and just joined this. Put my name down as well, I just moved to Portland, OR.

1 Like

Happy Holidays,
I just relocated back to Oregon now residing in NW Portland/Beaverton after 21 years in the Air Force. I grew up playing in southern Oregon and have played a decent amount all over the state but always open to travel to new courses or link up with golf buddies.

1 Like

Welcome! We do a lot of our organizing through Discord. You can join by following this link: Oregon Roost

Schedule is being finalized shortly and we’re looking forward to having monthly events in the near future.

1 Like

Hi All,

I’m new to the community; just joined today. I added my name to the spreadsheet above, and I look forward to meeting everyone. I am in NE Portland.

3 Likes

First ballot hall of fame user name.

2 Likes

I live in Stayton Oregon and would love to meet up with you guys. Schedule is busy now but maybe I can meet up soon.

3 Likes

New Nest member here, hailing from Vancouver, WA!

5 Likes

We got a site up where people can register for events.

https://oregonmuddersgolf.com/

Also our discord (permanent link now) can be found here: Oregon Roost

5 Likes

Won’t be participating in Discord chatter so appreciate you cross-posting updates here! Registered for Feb event.

2 Likes

I’ll try and everyone informed across the refuge, email list, and discord.

1 Like

I fly into Eugene on Saturday, February 10th around noonish for a trip to Bandon. The rest of the folks I am going with do not get in till 8pm. If any local wants to play somewhere around Eugene around 2ish I am definitely in! If not no worries I will take any coffee, food and maybe a driving range recommendation! Thanks

1 Like