Roll Call: Oregon

Looking for other golfers throughout Oregon, in the Willamette Valley especially, to link up with and possibly get some games together.

6 Likes

@Geaugolf

Thereā€™s an RACDG chapter for the Pacific Northwest. Bit of a drive but there are members now in Seattle, Vancouver and even Calgary. Thereā€™s also a meet up coming together in Coeur dā€™Alene in the early summer. :slight_smile:

@davidc can give you details.

3 Likes

Hey @ApatheticStriker good to have you! We are definitely gearing up for a big 2020 after a good year in the PNW RACDG. A lot of golf up and down the I5 corridor so weā€™d love to see you out.

Feel free to DM if youā€™re interested in getting in on the WhatsApp!

Geau golf portland Oregon!

2 Likes
  1. Hey all. I just joined and live in Hillsboro. 2. What is this RADCG?
    thanks

The RACDG is the greatest thing ever to have been invented. šŸ¤·šŸ¼

(If that doesnā€™t clear it up, itā€™s a golf playing society started by all the nuts in here. There are about 300 of us now around the world, split up into chapters. At the minute youā€™d be in the Pacific Northwest chapter with @davidc in charge as current captain. As it grows and more people sign up the hope would be a chapter for each state.)

1 Like

With that kind of introduction, how can I NOT join?!?!
Iā€™ll shoot David a note and see whatā€™s happening here.

Thanks!
G

2 Likes

Iā€™m in Portland and always looking to play.

1 Like

A plug for any of yā€™all oregon heads looking to get out this spring. Should be a good showing so far and weā€™d love to have to add some tee times! (Thereā€™s a fresh attendance poll at post 399).

Also, @Geaugolf if you grace us with your presence you can see your handiwork live in my bag! :grimacing:

1 Like

Tell me moreā€¦ as in where and when??

1 Like

Hi All, is anyone in the Oregon contingent also a member of NW Golf Guys? Interested to see what the overlap is.

Iā€™ve been a ā€œmemberā€ in the past but never participated in any events

I played in the gearhart event a couple weeks ago. Talked to a few members who follow the NLU team as well. Itā€™s a good group to be a part of I would like to get some rounds in this year with fellow refuge faithful. @ApatheticStriker are you in the Portland area?

Welcome @Tommybanta!
I am also NW Golf Guys member since last year. Havenā€™t had a chance to get in any events yet, but burned through the 2-for-1 cards! :wink:

Iā€™m in Salem so not too far. Iā€™m always down to get some games in.

1 Like

@ApatheticStriker that would be great, always good to get out on the course with new people. We should try to get a meetup scheduled prior to the super regional at Gearhart later in the summer.

@gaandrews there are some good events coming up in late March and April for NW Golf Guys.

Is the 2 for 1 card for green fee?

yup

Portland Oregon and member at pumpkin ridge!!

2 Likes