Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

We’re at 14/16. 2 spots remaining!

EDIT: 1 spot remaining,

2 Likes

Alright folks, we’re full for the November 13 quota game at Lincoln Park. There is a waitlist function so if anyone else wants on the waitlist in the event of a cancellation, holla.

3 Likes

For those that got the “challenge” email for November 13th, it’s worded a little different than intended. I’m still working out the kinks in the website but long story short, we’re going to run an optional skins game. Bring $20 if you’re interested. If we get enough players we’ll have a $10 net and $10 gross pot. Depending on how many guys are interested we may only do net.

Sorry for the confusion. Bear with me as I figure out how to set up a “group” game on the website.

5 Likes

360 buy in…got it!

2 Likes

Normally I don’t play for less than $1k but hell, it’s about to be the holidays

Also, @OliveLoaf appearance on Tourist Sauce!!!

5 Likes

I cannot overstate what winning that jacket does to your career. A true “Hello, World” moment.

6 Likes

Cross posting the Trinity Forest event here in case any Okies are interested

2 Likes

If we can get 10 people, cost is $145. Who wants one? If we can get north of 15, they get even cheaper.

8 Likes

That’s a rock hard yes from me

2 Likes

1 Like

10 Likes

Have 2 spots at Lafortune tomorrow at 110p. Weather looks delightful.

2 Likes

Not initiated into the “Supercell” yet, but if I get the nod would be on board for one of these beauties!

3 Likes

Andy waiting on the Supercell overlords to open the gates…

2 Likes

First question what does the 83 stand for?

Next question, shorts inseam?

Cc: @anon24074719

4 Likes

83 covers my birth year and probably my average round these days.

Shorts, if it’s a casual round with the boys 5” for a little air conditioning but still a little mystery. If it’s a money game, 14” Cargo shorts, White belt, and FJ Classics.

4 Likes

This guy FUQS

5 Likes

Can confirm that in my mind I do indeed “FUQ”, but there are a few guys on here who would vehemently deny that claim, and would probably say the opposite.

I mean, he has twins so it’s happened at least once.

1 Like