Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

Going out to Boiling again with my dad around mid-July if anyone is planning on heading out west soon

3 Likes

Get Chet a Supercell hat asap

2 Likes

Spent the weekend in southern Oklahoma. Played Chickasaw point - some really fun holes and then some contenders for worst holes in the world.

Followed by two rounds at Dornick trying not to die of heatstroke. First time post-renovation and it was fantastic. Can’t wait to go again in slightly cooler temps!

And just fyi for any sicko who might be in the market - Dornick’s National membership is fairly reasonable - and the distance to qualify is also not it that bad (eg, a fair bit of okc does)

9 Likes

Went out and played at Roman Nose outside of Watonga last weekend-talk about rolling up to a course with no expectations and getting punched in the mouth! Felt like a course that would be a blast after a few rounds-but holy hell what a first impression

4 Likes

Yo dawg, holla at ya boi next time. glad you liked the new layout - hope to see you at the R4-Ball

2 Likes

Looks like Mr.fasttwitch is out in Stillwater - watch this space @Tron @BunkiePerkins

UPDATE: Stillwater Police investigating claim of sexual assault against AJ Ferrari | Sports | stwnewspress.com

OSCN Case Details

1 Like

Just wanted to make sure this has been seen: https://twitter.com/dougkammerer/status/1547662159181533189?s=20&t=y_KRT5PmqrI64JCSxUuQ-w

4 Likes

Omg it’s literally the supercell roost logo… over Texas :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah man for sure. Spur of the moment trip and figured most were at the lake for the 4th. Will be back when temps normalize for sure though.

1 Like

Congrats to our @TheSupercell reps for winning the Texhoma Regional today! Well done @jsmoove @HoselRocketeer @MagicLoogie & @ThePopeofFairways

12 Likes

Did we win? Golf genius still showing one of the groups with 6 holes to play.

3 Likes

Much like election night, enough precincts have reported to call this thing.

10 Likes

FOLKS,

Saturday was a good day for the 'Cell.
You can trust your Captain hit Tulsa hard after our hitters took on Hillcrest. Thus, not getting here for the announcement until today. (if you see the King Cabbage Brass Band on a venue bill, they are local to Tulsa and put on a party of a concert at Cain’s Saturday night. Also, the Soundpony might be one of my favorite venue adjacent dive bars in the nation).

The Supercell took Texhoma and is headed to the NLU Roost Club Championship in September.
@HoselRocketeer @MagicLoogie @jsmoove @ThePopeofFairways … you guis are Killers.

15 Likes

Ball strikers gonna ball strike. What can we say

4 Likes

Who’s got the connection at Dornick? Looking to tee it next Thursday, late afternoon around 4:00. I can always get my club pro to set it up but I thought we had several guys on here that were members. Gonna be in town for a two-day sales meeting. Wanting to get out with some guys from work.

paging @rdvern and @DillonOutBogeys

2 Likes

They reached out, thanks @OliveLoaf

1 Like

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Fellow Sooner state-ers & Oklahoma-adjacent friends, did you miss out on the first round of Imperial hats featuring your favorite Roosts logo’s favorite Roost logo? Did you order a crispy visor or rope hat only to wear it this summer during temps that would make the sun blush? Do you wish you had another chance to purchase a new, bright white hat or visor prominently featuring Dusty to wear to all formal events such as weddings, job interviews, court bankruptcy hearings, etc.?

Well, I have good news! On the heels of the @TheSupercell dismantling both Texas Roosts to qualify for the NLU Roost Championship in September, we are offering another round of Imperial performance hats, Imperial ropes, and Imperial tour visors. Now is your second chance to support the 'Cell as they march on to Kansas City.

I am planning on leaving the ordering period open until Sunday August 7th, and will place the order on Monday August 8th, so we have enough time to get the hats back before September 1st. Pricing will be the same as round one and the costs will decrease based on the amount ordered.

Please let me know if you have any questions or additional suggestions.

Cheers,
HoselRocketeer

@golfsoupjones @hiskesm1 @whk3 I still have you hats from the first round ordered sitting in my office. Let me know how/when you want me to get them to you.

5 Likes

You’re an absolute beauty. The orders in bby.

2 Likes

I never received my hat. I’m not sure why it’s marked as delivered on the spreadsheet. I’ll be at the event in Ardmore in August.