Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

The big plex has a 36 hole event coming up Saturday called the Golden Age Classic
We have 5-7 spots open currently

If your infested hit up @DuckDuckHook or myself and we’ll get ya signed up

125 gets you 36 holes, cart, range, lunch and a hat

2 Likes

Pretty pumped for this. Ryder Cup format.
dark web #rumors of stymies during the alt shot.

Plus there is a NIT spot up for grabs. Lets go to Texas.

5 Likes

Supercell shoutout to our qualifiers at the 1:01:30 mark of the YSO pod!

5 Likes

Have an open spot for the Lafortune breakfast special @ 950a tomorrow, if anyone else doesn’t have to work and contribute to society like me.

1 Like

I really could/should. But it’s just so goddamn hot.

2 Likes

Well, I know what I’ll be doing for the rest of the morning.

1 Like

They zoomed out and my hands immediately started sweating.

1 Like

Photo from a friend down there. Fun game of Where’s Waldo.

5 Likes

My reaction to the JNPR death theory/ when someone tells my that the rest of Team JNPR might die | RWBY Amino

1 Like

Had to abort the climb mere feet from the summit. The west face of Devon Tower remains undefeated.

6 Likes

Big week for people named @HaveOuimet

3 Likes

Thank you. My whole family will be celebrating.

7 Likes

Is anybody playing tomorrow morning in Tulsa?

Update: @tydavis43 and I are playing Lafortune at 940a. There were 2 more spots (I didn’t grab) if anyone else is free and wants to join.

3 Likes

One spot open for tomorrow at 6:50am at Lafortune if anyone’s free!

1 Like

Anyone playing in the TGA Stroke Play/Tulsa City Championship this weekend at LaFortune?

I’ve been away for a while dealing with complications of my wife’s pregnancy - happy to say all is well on that front now - but I apologize in advance for my poorly-informed post.

Planning to play in the Mashie Meetup this weekend but haven’t seen much on it recently. Is it still happening? 8am? Sorry…I’m sure there are important details buried in the many posts I’ve missed on this thread. Looking forward to my first golf in a month and seeing everyone out there!

2 Likes

Check whatever email you have listed on the Supercell roster sheet. I believe @Smith16 is getting an info email out today!

1 Like

One spot at 4:50 at LaFortune today if anyone is interested.

Boiling Springs looking delish!

On a related note, 3-7 spots left in The Congregation, long-running match play tournament doubling as The Supercell’s season ending event

https://mailchi.mp/80519c3caec0/the-congregation

4 Likes