Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

Well Chicago is the new official arm pit of the United States. Some scum bag broke in to our car while we were having dinner on our way up to Whistling Straits. Me and @jsmoove unfortunately lost our back packs full of stuff. Luckily they didn’t touch the sticks. Steer clear of this cesspool if possible.

2 Likes

that is, awful.

So sorry to hear that. It’s an awful feeling knowing somebody was messing with your stuff. So glad they didn’t get your clubs! I used to live in Atlanta and the joke was you weren’t a true Atlantan until you’ve had your car broken into. Stay away from OKC…I looked at the crime stats before moving here (from Chicago) and was very surprised to see the crime rate higher here. We felt it living at 23rd and May. Just looked at them again and sure enough, OKC still bucking their head.

Hope you get great weather at Whistling! I enjoyed our buddies trip there over Streamsong and Pinehurst.

wait until you hear about Cincinnati…

2 Likes

I am glad that your car and clubs were not taken but my brother in meth this is the Oklahoma thread.

3 Likes

I live in Oklahoma. We’re on a golf trip…

2 Likes

Buddy sent me these today from Southern Hills…

10 Likes

In light of the GOAT’s appearance, bump

Edit: sleeping quarters secured for Mon-Weds, now seeking options for Thurs-Sun nights. Any/all possibilities welcome.

14 Likes

update! Changed my return flight to early Friday morning, so now just seeking possible couches to crash on the night of Thursday May 19. Departing flight is 545am on the 20th.

I’ve got two tix to Monday’s practice round. I can no longer go. Let me know if you want them. FREE

2 Likes

Ill take them!

1 Like

If anyone is looking to unload PGA tickets I may have a buyer or 2. I bought 8 when they opened up for Sunday’s round and they are all accounted for but now some in my circle of friends are hitting me up asking if I have a line on any more tickets.

I’ve got 8 for Thursday and 2 for Sunday. Inquire in the DMs

1 Like

B and I will be out there Monday. Would love to see ya!

1 Like

I’ll be out there Monday, as well - working Tee Refreshments from 1030-1515, but will likely be getting out there early and staying a little after (depending on who is out on the course that afternoon).

1 Like

Looks like I might have two extra for Sunday. Let me know if anyone is interested.

1 Like

OKC Sunday Game
Lincoln Park West
2:10/2:20pm

Come play!

1 Like

I got a tee time for Friday at 7:30 a.m. at Lafortune if anybody would cares to join me.

1 Like