Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

Hole 15 for me

1 Like

I am looking to book a golf package to Colorado or New Mexico. Any advice??

1 Like

The Broadmoor has two fun courses in the springs.

Their site says you need to be a member or have a connection to a member. Did you have a work around?

Not a work event. We stayed there for a trip and were able to play them.

1 Like

Great public golf around Albuquerque / Sante Fe (Paako Ridge, Sandia, Marty Sanchez, University Course, etc) but the non-golf portion may not be as enjoyable as hanging around a mountain town or whatever in CO.

Bumping this. Still have two tickets available for Saturday if anyone is looking.

3 Likes

I’ve got Thursday and Sunday available, too.

2 Likes

Prices for those? Got a buddy looking for some. He just finished top 10 in an APT event so he’s feeling like a high roller

1 Like

Great! Thanks for the recommendations .

1 Like

Thurs = $250
Sun = $350

1 Like

Any interest in the Lafortune breakfast special tomorrow?

$30 before 11a for 18, cart if you want, range balls and breakfast.

EDIT: playing at 740a with a buddy. 2 spots were open when I booked if anyone else has the ability to play morning golf on a Tuesday.

Who are y’all in Tulsa getting lessons with lately? Both of the guys I’ve worked with at LaFortune in years past seem to have evaporated or moved to private clubs.

Been working with Brent Wilcoxen over at southlakes. Reasonably priced, and really enjoy his approach. Much more of a “let’s see how it goes if you try this” style and willing to move on if you don’t like a feel, etc.

Happy to send his contact info via message if you’d like!

2 Likes

Please do! Hoping I don’t need a total overhaul, just an external set of eyes on everything

2 Likes

If you stay on property, that will give you access. Broadmoor held a Senior US Open a few years back. Looked really good out there!

1 Like

Supercell @ Bandon // @tjosu @McRib

11 Likes

Hell yeah!!!

1 Like

2 spots Sunday, 315p at Forest Ridge. Holler if interested!

Love all the activity as of late in here. I heart golf SZN!

2 Likes