Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

Doak at Dornick Hills: The right man for the job - GOLF OKLAHOMA
Holder: In Doak we must trust - GOLF OKLAHOMA

3 Likes

Which pond did they remove? the one on 2 or 17?

I officially and enthusiastically endorse that decision . . .

3 Likes

Announcement: I hadn’t thrown this out here yet as I need to give past participants first dibs on attending but there are still a few spots left for The Congregation. Details are included in the link below. Several Refugees are already signed up!
https://mailchi.mp/8f821ae53029/fka-slumpbuster

Shoot me a text 405-761-2000 or DM if this fits your schedule and, more importantly, your golf bonafides

4 Likes

Sadly I cannot make it.
Committed to running a half marathon at the OKC Memorial Marathon that Sunday/3rd.

3 Likes

Wow. This really breaks your streak of good life choices.

6 Likes

Would also like to go, but I’ll be hosting our first marathon party after moving to a house on the route. Maybe not as good of a life decision as going to The Congregation, but definitely a better life decision than running the marathon.

5 Likes

Anyone here played Arrowhead on Lake Eufaula? We’re doing a fantasy football weekend this weekend and that’s where we’re playing to decide on draft order.

1 Like

I really wanna get to Boiling Springs to see it and this looks like a great time, but this happens to fall on the same weekend as The Fried Egg event at Prairie Dunes which I have already signed up and paid a borderline ridiculous amount of money to participate in.

4 Likes

Damn… I too will be in OKC to watch my wife run the half-marathon. Sounds like a great time though.

2 Likes

Fresh sod going down on green surrounds @ Dornick starting with #5.
419 bermuda with one loop of Cavalier zoysia as a greens collar.

15 Likes

I am quite sure I read this somewhere and have forgotten, are they putting in Bermuda on the greens or bent?

2 Likes

Trigger warning next time. I think @HaveOuimet and I scrambled to an 8 on that hole in the RRRR. Was very cool.

5 Likes

Pumping both tee shots OB in a 2-man scramble is always a recipe for success

5 Likes

We’re going with Bent. 007 (previous surfaces) and I believe they are mixing with a second Bent variety but I’m unsure which. Seeding target is just after Labor day.

5 Likes

FWIW, Arrowhead exceeded all expectations - highly recommend.

3 Likes

Coming to Tulsa for Umphreys @ Cains on Sunday Sept 12. Anyone trying to play Saturday, Sunday or possibly Monday??

2 Likes

Looks like I have some family stuff that weekend but I’m always down for a weekday round if you’re around Monday.
I can offer you access to all of Tulsa finest public courses.

1 Like

I’d be down to play that Saturday or Sunday