Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

Currently rage tweeting at the PGA since I did not get a pre-sale link like literally everyone else in town.
I registered after I bought my tickets to the Senior.

2 Likes

When the Tulsa Tough hooligans get their PGA tix:

5 Likes

So if anyone isn’t using their link to buy or wants to let me hop on their order for tickets, hit me up. Venmo balance is plentiful.

You can have mine. I won’t be able to attend next year.

Another kind and generous soul slid into my phone already. Refuge never fails.
Thank you for the offer.

5 Likes

people helping people, it’s powerful stuff…

1 Like

Childhood friend asked me to be in his wedding in Colorado that Saturday. Not saying I’m hoping anything bad happens, but I wouldn’t hate if that weekend opened up…

1 Like

I’ll be there Saturday

2 Likes

I’m registered to volunteer at it next summer. So look out for a return visit!

3 Likes

Went all in for all four days. May still try and volunteer and offload my tickets but we’ll see.

3 Likes

Anyone in Tulsa have a club builder they use besides Baker’s? Have some loose components that need assembling.

1 Like

I’ve personally never been, but have heard good things about Tour Quality Golf

1 Like

They have a functioning website so they already jumped 250 spots above Baker’s.

I’ve had LaFortune do some simple stuff in the past and they are always fine but I’m not super confident in them bending and changing swing weight.

3 Likes

I’d probably go with Tour Quality as well. Have had the Lafortune guys do some minor work and no complaints but idk who knows their way around a swingweight tool and who doesn’t.

2 Likes

Born and bred in Bartlesville, live in the Bay Area now.

Grew up going to the tourneys at Southern Hills with my dad. This summer marks 10 years since he passed away. Flying back from California to bring my 8-year old to the PGA next spring. Can’t wait!

Will likely hit up this group for an emergency round or two in the area.

9 Likes

Let us know if you need tickets - the little one will get in free, but I know I’ve got some Thursday tix left and I’m sure this group will be able to round up some weekend tickets if you need them.

1 Like

Nice. Thank you! I was able to get Saturday/Sunday tix, so think I’m covered there. Although, I’ve been considering buying a practice round ticket to bring him, as well.

1 Like

Dropped my stuff off today. Can’t speak to the work yet but the vibe of the place is great. Guys were super nice. I wanted to just hang out and shoot the shit with them all day and then ask the owner if he is looking for a business partner.

2 Likes

This question has me wondering the exact same thing for OKC. I used Gerv’s Golf Repair recently but he seemed pretty unorganized and unresponsive. Wondering if there are any other places people recommend.

I had a major glitch in the matrix moment when I was looking for online reviews on a shaft and they popped up as the #3 result on Youtube. Major “one slightly uncomfortable man and a camera” vibes but they’re super well-equipped:

2 Likes