Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

You’re in Brother. That leaves 1 spot - could possibly squeeze in 2 more, making a 5some.

1 Like

If anyone is looking for a draft kings group to join. We do it every week. 5 bucks. Top 3 get paid. Here is the link. Feel free to join and share with any of your golfing buddies.

GOLF Thu 6:50 AM CDT - $5 entry - 37/50 spots filled *** https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/107868183

1 Like

I’m going to be in the Tulsa/Claremore area this weekend, where should I play? Is Heritage Hills in Claremore the best option?

3 Likes

Welcome! If you’ll be in Claremore, the closest Tulsa course is Mohawk Park. I’d personally suggest the Woodbine course, but both are plenty fun. Shouldn’t be too hard to find a tee time online. Fun course that will tempt you to bomb driver off the tee (this strategy is highly recommended)

2 Likes

Yes Heritage Hills is a good spot; play it before Mohawk. They just spent a bunch of money on new greens and some other improvements. Hopefully the winter didn’t kill the new greens; I haven’t heard yet.

Or if you wanna get chewed up a bit Cherokee Hills at Hard Rock is a good option. You can walk Heritage, can’t walk Cherokee. Or at least I’ve never seen anyone walk it.
If you wanna go into town, LaFortune is a good old fashion muni smack in the middle of town.

2 Likes

BREAKING: details continue to spill out on the 6/5/21 meet up at Stewart National. The “Mashie Meet Up” begins with breakfast at 8am, golf starts at 9am. 4 club challenge. Keep your calendars clear

3 Likes

Piggybacking what @HaveOuimet has said. Heritage is a fun course and would I would do that over Mohawk. However, Cherokee Hills has a two-day Tulsa Golf Association tournament this weekend and some other rando tourney today so they are booked solid (as the wedding party I am in found out on Monday…). LaFortune is the better call of the three though.

2 Likes

I’m 90% in, pending early arrival of baby…as long as baby stays in the wife’s belly, I’ll be there.

Hey all just moved to Stillwater from the Denver area. Sounds like there is an active community here.

Would love to meet up if the chance arises - though be warned I am not particularly good at golf.

4 Likes

Welcome sir! Let’s get you out there.

Count me in from Tulsa. Sounds fun!

Yes, our graphics guy is Zack Morris…

5 Likes

Hey unfortunately I have to back out of this round at Dornick on Sunday. :cry: hope someone else here can jump in, it’s well worth the trip down to Ardmore!!!

2 Likes

Unfortunately have to bow out myself - I appreciate you guys putting it together @rdvern , hoping there will be another opportunity in the future!

2 Likes

5 spots left.

GOLF Thu 6AM CDT - $5 entry - 70/75 spots filled *** https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/107988186

Wow! 75 spots! Big payout!!

Kill me.

3 Likes

Paid good money to volunteer at the Senior PGA, so glad to see the weather is going to add to the experience

2 Likes

Can’t imagine they want people parking on the West 9 if it keeps raining between now and then. Wonder what the backup plan is since they are apparently not planning on shuttles.

1 Like

I’m volunteering Tuesday, when you gonna be there?

3 Likes