Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

Hollaaaaa!!! Let me get back to you tomorrow. Could be down for a day trip to OKC on Sunday. But only if @timshel is there and we can talk wine :wink:

Also be forewarned, if I play, it will be with the limited clubs allotted by the refuge fitness challenge. Need to check myself tomorrow against my original baselines to see if I’ve hit any goals.

2 Likes

Hmmmmmm. Es possiblé. Will depend on what sort of chiefs prep is happening that afternoon + solid rain chance (happy to play in light-medium rain, personally).

2 Likes

Alright @Mish if there’s still room, I’m in.

3 Likes

Also, will need someone to DM me the deets. Non-nesticle here, apparently the ability to instigate DM’s isn’t part of the free version.

We can put the deets here. I’ve been assured the roll call is void of serial killers.
Lincoln Park East course. 1:00, 1:10, 1:20. Tee times under my penname: Teal
@timshel what’s what?

2 Likes

Just got to Lincoln. I forgot the speed limit is 80 on I-44, thought it was gonna take me another 20-30 min.

For those of us who haven’t met on the course yet, I’ll be the guy with 4 clubs in the bag. Also, a black Waterville quarter zip.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Party at @BunkiePerkins house. After party at my house. (after party must end by 7:30 PM due to small children)

7 Likes

Hope y’all had fun! I was planning to join for 9, but this weekend’s honeydo list consisted of moving a fridge through an opening that was the exact same width as the fridge…took a bit longer than expected…

In other news, hell yes Southern Hills! Will be taking that week off of work fer sher.

3 Likes

We assumed you had gone into a chicken wing coma prepping for football.
Footnote: SOUTHERN HILLS!!!

3 Likes

Great to see my 2k21 Team Principal is a fellow Okie @anon24074719 ?

New to the Refuge, love the community.

3 Likes

Yes sir.

2 Likes

:rotating_light:Alert :rotating_light:Impromptu pilgrimage to Boiling Springs on Sunday!! For the initiated, think about Royal Melbourne and Pinehurst #2 having a baby together.

P.s. Welcome to the crew @Enorma-Stitts My aunts name was Enorma. Small world…

3 Likes

Haha that happened shortly thereafter. Buddy got a deep fryer set up. Started with a medley of fried cheeses and then moved on to fried chicken. I’m still recovering.

Chiiieeeefffffffsss.

2 Likes

Count me down as Interested in this Pilgrimage.

1 Like

What time are you thinking about heading out?

Blocked out 10-10:30 on the tee sheet. So that’s a 7am-ish departure from OKC. Full deets over on WhatsApp thread. For those not on it, DM me and I’ll add ya

1 Like

How the fook you DM on this thing :joy:

I don’t think you can unless you are a Nest member.

1 Like

Gonna be out of town this weekend, have fun guis!