Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

I’m in!

The power of the Refuge Lives On! Tee time under Teal.

1 Like

Still have any spots available today?

Was holding one just for you Smitty!

2 Likes

Thanks for the invite…enjoyed it!

1 Like

Hey there everyone - new to the refuge. Heard a couple of fellas talk about it today, so I figured it’s worth checking out! Nice to meet y’all!

9 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Dude. You look EXACTLY like a guy I played golf with today…

For the OKC metro folks (or anyone) who’d like to be added to a WhatsApp thread for scheduling golf, hit me with a DM. Will post things here when applicable but my golf network is getting to vast. (Sick brag…)

Great to play with you today @Smith16 @bonsaibrassie and @GoPokes3

6 Likes

BREAKING NEWS: save the date Saturday, April 24th for the Red River Refuge Rally (R4) at Dornick Hills. Be one of the last to play it pre-resto!

Details on sign up coming soon for our man on the scene @rdvern but will include a team competition vs our rivals to the south. *BEAT TEXAS merch sold separately…

11 Likes

Need to meet more OK Refugees. I’m marking this down on my calendar now.

Logo with 4 R’s needed ASAP.

6 Likes

This would be very cool and wish I could be in. Unfortunately, had an accident on Monday that will keep me from playing for a bit. Bummed to miss it.

2 Likes

I like it. Can’t imagine I’ll have anything going on then - less do it.

Also, @anon24074719 I had a nightmare last night after seeing the photo of your ankle. Major Tony Finau vibes.

4 Likes

My wife told me it was a bad idea to share it, but I couldn’t keep it to myself. It’s still so crazy to me it only dislocated and didn’t break.

You and me both. Wild.

1 Like

I’m game. I love a good outing!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear it @anon24074719 - maybe still consider going for the vibes anyway! Dornick has carts!

I’m unexpectedly free this weekend. Tulsa area gang, let me know who’s around!

TGIF folks. (First) Last call for Sunday at Lincoln Park. 1:00/1:10
T
Road trip @jandywlu ??

2 Likes

Y’all got room for another?

1 Like

Joe Dirte types like you are always welcome!

1 Like

Much Obliged. Looking forward to it