Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

4 Likes

Monitoring this space

1 Like

Come on down to OK any time, corn cob. We’ll roll out the red carpet.

4 Likes

I’m down in OK a little bit but it’s normally passing through the panhandle lol. It’s been a minute since I’ve seen the big city but this sounds like an event I’d regret missing out on!

4 Likes

Just discovered this is less than 90 min away so putting it on the calendar. Might drive in and out each day but looking forward to joining!

4 Likes

Seems like there’s only one logical thing to do at this point…. (Head to the spreadsheet and register)

2 Likes

How many cellmates would be interested in taking a trip in May up to Sand Creek Station (north of Wichita, KS about 25 miles) to have a skirmish with our NLU associates from Kansas? Probably 36+ holes over the course of a Friday/Saturday or Saturday/sunday. No weekend penciled in yet… just trying to see how many would be in.

This will probably count as our May event if we can get 10-12 people #involved.

9 Likes

I think I can probably pull that off depending on the dates.

1 Like

Could be in as well depending on dates.

Sand creek is a fun course! Tends to always be In good shape. And a bargain. Can get stupid busy though in the summer.

1 Like

Count me in on that! But if you want to get to a true Kansas muni there’s always the one and only Buffalo dunes out west!

2 Likes

This would be a good time. I used to live in Wichita and love Sand Creek. Some other fun tracks in the area as well and can’t imagine it would be difficult to fill 10-12 spots on this. Would like to attend depending on date.

cc @japolo1987 @SparrowParrow @RetiredClubPro

1 Like

Would be in depending on the weekend

1 Like

Wichita golfer here and thanks for the heads up @PushCartGodfather. Would also be in depending on the weekend and could help rally some sunflower staters if needed.

1 Like

This would be fun. I’m interested! Keep us posted.

2 Likes

Also interested depending on dates.

Sand Creek is notoriously bad about having piles of events on their calendar. Not sure how far out they have everything planned.

1 Like

Dang, would love to as I haven’t played Shangri La yet. I’m planning on playing in The Railer at Sand Creek Station that weekend

1 Like

I’m in for the Wichita side. I live here so most any date would be fine for me.

1 Like

Oklahoma/Kansas NLU battle royale is tentatively slated for the weekend of May 18/19, 2024. It will be 36+ holes of a Ryder Cup format. @scagnetti is going to iron out the dates to make sure that works with them so the date may change but I’m going to go ahead and ask for people to sign up now. Info to come.

This will be our May event. Spot opened to the first 12 and will open up more spots if there’s enough interest.

There may be a trophy involved.

12 Likes

@japolo1987 @SparrowParrow :eyes: