Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

I have some beanies and polos I believe

1 Like

I’m not looking to give up my beanie, so I might buy one of the surplus from you this week.

1 Like

Two Thangs
@whk3 ill be KFT’ing tomorrow. Hit me up, can even sneak you a free beverage

@TheSupercell I have a team in a tournament at Highland Springs CC in Springfield, MO on Monday. Paid for. Probably a Tulsa fit given proximity. But the course is MINT, they okay the KFT tourney there. Can hook up a free place to stay Sunday night. Hit me on the cell 405-761-2000 if you are into platonic, spontaneous golf experiences

3 Likes

Get off our message board bro, go back to your side of the red river. Beat it.

6 Likes

Lolololololololol. Preach!!

2 Likes

EDIT: One spot left

Had two spots open up for KickingBird on Saturday at 336pm if anyone would like to join.

Hope everyone has a great 4th! :us:

1 Like

Any photos from The Nader by chance?

1 Like

Anyone else get their H&B “cell swag” today?

3 Likes

I’m compiling them and will send them over to you once I’ve received responses from everyone.

Hope there is a nice picture of a NLU towel on the ground

2 Likes

I have the honor to serve as a Baron for this year’s Cattle Barons’ Ball in Tulsa, and when I realized there was no golf event associated with Cattle Baron’s, I decided to fix that…

Allow me to formally invite you all to the 2023 Cattle Barons’ Ball Par 3 Shootout on Thursday, September 7!

This will be a 4-player scramble UNDER THE LIGHTS at LaFortune Park Golf Course​ (right as the weather starts to cool off so that part should be perfect), complete with food/drinks and 50/50 raffle.

Sponsorship and Registration details are available at https://2023-cattle-barons-ball-par-3-shootout.perfectgolfevent.com/ - feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions or sponsorship ideas (ESPECIALLY if you or your company is interested in sponsoring/attending this year’s Cattle Barons’ Ball in November at 181 Ranch!).

6 Likes

Now THIS is how you #GetInvolved - bravo sir!

1 Like

I’m in if others want to form a team.

2 Likes

I have a single spot at 7:09 am at Forest Ridge on Saturday morning if anyone wants to join me. This is still available.

Folks, I have two bookings and no friends!

Jimmie Austin OU Golf Club

Friday 21-July, 220pm. (3 spots)
Sunday 23-Jul, 250pm. (3 spots).

Holler!

3 Likes

Jeez that’s tempting…I’m only 2.5 hours away. Do I want to know how much it costs?

1 Like

Dan-gerous came to OK!
36 holes at TheJimmie was a blast!

@TheSupercell, we have 6-7 open spots for Gamehendge down at Dornick Hills Saturday.
Come join the party!

7 Likes

Love that course! Tough but beautiful. We were working!!! And Penny Hill is a great hang, too!

2 Likes

@TheSupercell

I’m thinking it might be best to follow in the footsteps of many more roosts and start the 2024 season next month and have fall events and spring events so it gives guys more options to try and qualify for the regional team.

Before I start planning, is there anyone that would be interested in taking the captaincy reigns for the 2024 season? This isn’t a dictatorship so I don’t want to automatically step back into the role if someone wants a shot. I don’t mind doing it at all but wanted to give the chance for some other folks to get more involved or throw their hat in the ring if they’d like.

Holla.

3 Likes