Roll Call: Oklahoma "The Supercell" - The Roost's Greatest Logo™

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Fellow Sooner state-ers & Oklahoma-adjacent friends, did you miss out on the first round of Imperial hats featuring your favorite Roosts logo’s favorite Roost logo? Did you order a crispy visor or rope hat only to wear it this summer during temps that would make the sun blush? Do you wish you had another chance to purchase a new, bright white hat or visor prominently featuring Dusty to wear to all formal events such as weddings, job interviews, court bankruptcy hearings, etc.?

Well, I have good news! On the heels of the @TheSupercell dismantling both Texas Roosts to qualify for the NLU Roost Championship in September, we are offering another round of Imperial performance hats, Imperial ropes, and Imperial tour visors. Now is your second chance to support the 'Cell as they march on to Kansas City.

I am planning on leaving the ordering period open until Sunday August 7th, and will place the order on Monday August 8th, so we have enough time to get the hats back before September 1st. Pricing will be the same as round one and the costs will decrease based on the amount ordered.

Please let me know if you have any questions or additional suggestions.

Cheers,
HoselRocketeer

@golfsoupjones @hiskesm1 @whk3 I still have you hats from the first round ordered sitting in my office. Let me know how/when you want me to get them to you.

5 Likes