Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

SIIIIICK

2 Likes

Sneak peak at my Lego collection - I have a problem with hobbies

Lego F1 car supposed to be coming out this spring….

6 Likes

The pennant game is strong to very strong.

3 Likes

Huge fan of pennants. We also have alma maters, etc. I will not be changing out to Guardians

2 Likes

How 'bout that ride in?

3 Likes

Cincinnati misses all the good snow. Kind of a bummer. Maybe only 1 inch total.

1 Like

Dayton’s wasn’t so bad either. At this point, I’m starting to miss snow.

1 Like

@methridge You have a max number of people for the shakedown? You listed out to 40 on the sheet so presume that?

40 is the planning number for now. If we have additional interest, I will find out the true max.

3 Likes

That’s cute, Cincy/Dayton. We’ve got like a foot and it’s still coming down here in the 216…

I love Northeast Ohio, but our weather stinks.

2 Likes

Days like today make me question my life choices.

1 Like

I don’t want a foot of snow all the time but once or twice a year would be nice. It’s really cold down here with nothing to show for it.

1 Like

One golf drawback from snow is “snow mold.” I know some courses that were pretty heavily pock marked with that all over their fairways.

T’s and P’s to those working today. Having worked in banking most of my career I’ve always been kinda shocked how many non-service industry folks work on this day. Travel safe.

2 Likes

Yea this is a day I’ve never gotten off in my working life. All engineering/manufacturing jobs.

4 Likes

I texted my family last night to enjoy their day off and was flabbergasted that basically everyone was working, mind truly blown.

Same industry here and same result.

1 Like

We’ve broken THE Ohio State Match Play out to it’s own thread to try and keep this thread a bit more clean.

2 Likes

I’m going to need more photos of the legos…

2 Likes

@flanwilder I’m CONVINCED that his photo came from within my house. The Speed Champions are so good and what we have a lot of here as well.