Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

Hey guys, I just sent an email to everyone signed up for the Roost. If you didn’t get it, please check your email in the Roost sign up thread. Also, if you got it and didn’t like what I had to say I’m sorry and may God have mercy on your soul.

11 Likes

too many spicy takes to count

2 Likes

Sorry not sorry :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

So, uh this is becoming a thing now…thanks to everyone for a great response.

22 Likes

Howdy ya’ll! Recent transplant to Buffalo, NY. We were unable to secure a roost for ourselves but was hoping that with how close Cleveland and Eastern OH is, I could join the OH Roost. I drove 5+ hours to an NLU event last year, so I have no issues driving to #getinvolved. Thanks.

10 Likes

2 Likes

Good news!

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/about-the-ohioagainsttheworld-category/66376?u=jgolf1

2 Likes

Thank you, all signed up!

2 Likes

Guys, If you don’t see the thread I’m mentioning I need to know so I can add you.

2 Likes

You’re in

2 Likes

Saw the thread but not able to reply

In

2 Likes

OK everyone should be added to the thread (90 of us!)

Here’s the link for the Roost sign up sheet if anyone hasn’t signed up yet.

4 Likes

Sorry for the possible dumb question, can I get a rundown of the events already planned for the roost? Findlay might be too far for me but is there one around the Cleveland area?

3 Likes

So we have:

Cincy on 4/23 - Cincy Shakedown 4/23 - #2 by golf4miami
Findlay on 5/14 - No Findlay-Ing Up - May 14 2022 - Findlay, OH
Cleveland at Kiki on 6/4 - sign up sheet upcoming
Columbus on 7/30 - sign up sheet upcoming

Then the match play happening throughout the year. - THE Ohio State Matchplay - Sign Ups Underway

7 Likes

There’s an event on June 4th at Manakiki being planned. You’re in Buffalo, right? Should be an easy drive. 90 the whole way.

2 Likes

I must have missed the date, I’m going to edit it into my reply. Thank you!

1 Like

I am. Thank you and @golf4miami for your responses. Yeah, I’m in for the Manakiki event whenever that signup goes up. I might be in Columbus for the ND v tOSU game as well. Probably not at the game cause tixs are insane but certainly would be fun to tailgate and have fun around the Shoe.

3 Likes

Just waiting on confirmtion documentation from the manager at Manakiki, as soon as that’s in hand we’ll go live

5 Likes

I need to get out there and play it again before the event. My last time around there was 2010. Cleveland is so funny. Anything that far east feels like Long Island to me lol

3 Likes