Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

New here too as of last year. Joined Mak last March. Will be looking for games when the course opens.

2 Likes

NE Ohio folks, looking for recommendations on local fitters. Is Windmill the place to go? Should I try to schedule with Trent Maxwell?

1 Like

If your anywhere near a miles I’ve had great luck. I go to Ann Arbor for my fitting, assume the cinci location does just as well.

1 Like

Trent is great. I’ve had him a couple times and don’t think I’ll be leaving him anytime soon.

Looks like a meet up at Mak is in order.

Also, miles is incredible. Have had wonderful experiences at both locations. Just got fit in AA two weeks ago.

6 Likes

I got fit for my putter at miles in Cincy a few years back. Would recommend!

Mak should be back to hosting US Open Locals next year, it’s really interesting watching some of the true pros play out there if you look at the tee sheet in advance. One of the guys I was paired with last year was apparently one of the best Mid-Am’s in Ohio (Crump Cup, Gasparilla, US Mid-Am semi-finalist) and his ball flights on 8 and 9 were some truly some inspirational stuff.

You use Ken?

No but Ken has fit me for a putter before

2 Likes

Miles of Golf is my summer hangout. Hitting balls 10:30 at night, listening to music and enjoying a break from the heat is perfect.

4 Likes

I worked with Ken for driver and iron fitting back in January. Originally planned to take the info and buy used online to save some money, but was so pleased with him and the overall experience, I tossed that plan out the window and spent a bit more with them. Great operation up there, they deserve my money.

Second this. AA miles of golf is top notch. Hit up @YoureStillAway for a fitting!

Digging through some of my old golf stuff at my parents.

Wanna see a ghost?

12 Likes

7 Likes

God 17 and 18 there was the strangest shit. 17 is out of the blue and 18 is on another planet as the rest of the course.

2 Likes

What a dump! (iykyk)

6 Likes

A comb Vern???

1 Like

Is it loaded?

My favorite movie of all time. I could go all day with the one liners. Chris Chambers never misses even when the ladies leave the seat down

2 Likes

I played here on my bachelor party.