Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

Cool, thanks! I put my name in the google doc, line 93. And i downloaded slack earleir this week. I can see 2 threads there IIRC.

Anything else i need to do?

2 Likes

Is slack better than Whatsapp?

Slack is where we’re all at now. Better organization it seems.

1 Like

Good, because Whatsapp was horrible.

3 Likes

Sign up, play golf, host if you’re a member somewhere. Basically get involved. It’s what makes this group so special.

5 Likes

I use slack for work so it’s so easy to hop back and forth between workspaces. It operates just like Discord pretty much if you’re familiar with that.

3 Likes

Control 2

If you bought a beanie from me. Please DM me your address!

These will be arriving to my house today or tomorrow and I really want to get them turned around and shipped back out to everyone on Monday if possible.

I started reaching out individually but the DM system doesn’t seem to like that idea so I’m asking you guys to DM me first and then I’ll follow up with any missing after Monday.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey everybody! I just joined the nest earlier this week and I’m excited to get involved. I saw a google doc floating around and a slack channel but I wasn’t sure exactly how to join a roost and get setup. I’m in central Ohio.

11 Likes

Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Put your name and info on the google doc and click the slack link. Once you do that you’re in!

1 Like

I’m in! By the way, do you need an official handicap to participate in events? This is maybe a stupid question, but how does someone who doesn’t belong to a course/club get an official handicap?

You’ll need an official one and most courses offer non members to pay for a handicap

1 Like

I’ll look into it, thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome! You could also help out a small club and get your GHIN through Brough Creek National like some of us! :+1:t2:

6 Likes

I’ll be doing that this year for sure.

2 Likes

Heck yeah! I wish they sent you a little bag tag or something but happy to send them $40 for my GHIN.

3 Likes

How does one get BCN to do their GHIN service?

Got you, dude

5 Likes

I’ve been looking for a place to get a ghin through, as all I’ve been using is grint.

3 Likes