Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

I three-putted for par from here but this is on 17. Two hour frost delay was not ideal, I’ll admit. But primo, primo day.

6 Likes

What’s the status of 14? They have it back open?

Yeah and it’s playable. Still can see the lines but honestly the greens have recovered very well from work and aeration

1 Like

1 Like

Good to see @quicktempo’s work is still in tact.

3 Likes

The bell needs some restoration

Checking in from Defiance

2 Likes

I can most likely play Friday AM. Can confirm tomorrow.

1 Like

What’s up man! I’m in TOL, we should tee it up sometime! Any good courses out that way?

We have Eagle Rock here in town that’s a decent course. Group of friends I play with live in the TOL area so I tend to make my way up there more than anything.

2 Likes

The more NW ohio guys, the better!

2 Likes

Let me know. We still haven’t made a tee time on Friday

I can play Friday

May 6, 2023 - No Findlay-ing Up - Version 3.0

16 Likes

@Conley76 can you get them to get moving on late night food options between now and then?

1 Like

I think the deli stays open later now? And there’s always DoorDash. But I’ll be sure to keep some pizza rolls on hand just in case

1 Like

TYFYS. Very much looking forward to this! For anyone that’s not played Sycamore Springs, hope you can make it. Enjoyable walk, fun course, great vibes. Was a highlight of my golfing year.

Im in Columbus for work this week. Dublin to be specific. Anywhere I should try to squeeze an after meetings 9 at? If anyone wants to meet up thatd be great too. I “should” be done every day by 4:30 so I know that could be pushing daylight.

It definitely helps that you’re to the western side of the time zone.

1 Like

Oldest has first communion :pray: that weekend so sadly I cannot make it this year. I’ll look longingly at the drink token in my bag and wonder what might have been

3 Likes