Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

That’s weird, I can think of two right offhand.

3 Likes

Where is the link for the Findlay google sheet?

1 Like

For those interested in hearing about my cancer journey and how my golf addiction came about, I had the opportunity to sit down and talk with Cody on NLU’s Downrange podcast. Pumped to be getting more involved with the clean bill of health! Spotify

11 Likes

Welcome aboard! Didn’t put 2 and 2 together. Have enjoyed following your journey on Twitter. Love your music! The Strapped song was too good.

5 Likes

Oh shit, I know who you are now…whoa…

4 Likes

Hey I follow you on twitter. Welcome.

We have slots open for Maxamania. Please jump on in and come have a blast with us.

Those of you in the Northern Columbus area, Tablerock GC near Sunbury has opened the front 9 for free until Memorial day. Just taking donations as the back 9 is under construction. I’m in the area if anyone needs a playing partner or Sherpa. Cheers.

6 Likes

That’s a name I haven’t heard in a loooooooong time. Was always an interesting course and the ties to Scotty always intrigued me.

This course and ties to Scotty is the reason one of my kids name is Cameron and the boys got these as a gift in the mail after their birth.

8 Likes

I also see the welded and signed Cameron putter stand in those pictures. You’ve spent some money on some Scotty’s haven’t you?

I’ll just say it’s been very nice to know people without having the financial burden. Kinda like knowing a member at a swanky private club as your golf friend.

4 Likes

???

" Due to ongoing improvements and weather delays we will be opening as a 9 hole golf course (the front 9) for the month of April.

The pricing will remain the same, $25 for 18 and $20 for 9 holes, for those seeking to play 18 holes the front 9 would be played twice"

You spend some time at ICC? Or on TCC?

1 Like

Went to six of them I think

2 Likes

God damn, I bet we crossed paths then. I was lucky enough to go to one of them.

1 Like

I think my first one was 2008 then went to all of them after until they had the one in Cali that the Butler family wasn’t involved in.

2 Likes

2008 was my one and only trip to the ICC. Small world.

1 Like

Walked in the club house and they have a sign that says “Free Golf” until memorial day. I’m just here to relay the news. Still made a donation and libation purchase.

5 Likes