Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

I’ve got a tee time at Pipestone, Sunday. Pretty excited.

5 Likes

Absolutely sick.

1 Like

That’s awesome

1 Like

Thank the sweet little baby Jesus. It’s almost fucking over!

2 Likes

3 Likes

When is the deadline for orders?

Hoping to get it out by the end of this week.

I’ve got a tentative teetime for Sunday, definitely hitting balls. Game time decision that depends on if the turf we’re working with is permafrost up to 1 or 0.5 an inch.

3 Likes

All y’all playing Sunday. Might have to join that train. My Son actually asked me today when is the next time we can play some golf. Maybe I’ll just scratch the itch by taking him out to the pitch and putt.

Or I ditch him and try to fill in Pipestone before or after @smithburger

4 Likes

I hope the golf courses aren’t just drenched. Most of the playing surfaces are still iced where I am, and we’re looking at 1+ inches of rain Thursday.

2 Likes

I understand that southern Ohio is still Ohio, but all this talk about actually playing this weekend when there’s still 8-12 inches of snow on the ground in Cleveland makes me sad.

11 Likes

That Thursday forecast has me a little worried also. I’ve still got some snow in the yard but I imagine that’ll disappear in the next 2 days

is it though?

6 Likes

Southern Ohio is Kentucky, southeastern Ohio is West Virginia.

Southwestern Ohio is most definitely Ohio.

4 Likes

And anything north of X is Michigan.

Solve for X

People make fun of SW Ohio for being Kentucky, and honestly I don’t mind it. Kentucky has bourbon country and thoroughbred racing going for it. That’s infinitely cooler than anything Northern Ohio has

7 Likes

Welcome and way to introduce yourself with authority

7 Likes

We have the 10 and 1010 at pipestone. Two full groups. Would love to see some nesticles sandwiching us.

2 Likes

Anything that is part of the Toledo strip.

4 Likes