Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

I’m pleased to share I’ll be dropping my silent protest of people trying to make “Kiki” happen because this is a great use. Off to daily deals to score a Rhoback code—they gotta have Hawaiian gear.

@DingleJones we thinking after party at Porco?!? Also, I’m not sure he’s active on the refuge, but at least want Mr. @Pooshdaddy to be aware of this event if he’d like to be the guest of honor!

6 Likes

Taking my victory lap today

2 Likes

got you player

3 Likes

Planning on breaking out this bad boy

1 Like

WhVv5P

Oh baby after party at Porco is great idea! Haven’t been in ages and need to get back. Have recently been obsessed with cloak and dagger and velvet tango room (both absolutely excellent).

Might have to Uber to Porco lol

4 Likes

Appreciate it. Hopefully can play in a few then.

Man I love the logos you guys came up. Would be a sick button pin as well.

1 Like

The Maholo is only available in medium ATM. I’m gonna check back, may hit you up for another of this one is expired or something. Totally giving one of these to my wife to buy something else.

1 Like

Guys no idea what is happening please fill me in.

4 Likes

THE Ohio Match Play tournament. Post by @golf4miami
Flocking to Columbus: Ohio Matchplay Championship - Google Sheets

Ohio Against the World bag Tags by @flanwilder

June 4th Manakiki Roost Event (Cleveland): Details forthcoming from @flanwilder

2 Likes

The primary callout is for the Manakiki event - Tiki at the Kiki which will indeed be Hawaiian themed. Your presence would most certainly be welcomed as a guest of honor. You are also more than welcome to use the event as a venue for the pursuit of your vendetta against the NLU boys with your brother-in-arms @MerchCzar

5 Likes

Got signed up today looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Any chance we could get another choice for side B or Name and Main Logo?

Also. Whom I paying? Venmo? Bitcoin? Favors?

2 Likes

scroll up a bit and the info is there.

1 Like

Thanks. So many posts in this thread hard to keep up sometimes.

3 Likes

Cleveland here. I play out of Ridgewood in Parma and live nearby. Been a NLU fan for a minute and finally joined the Nest a few weeks ago and getting into the Refuge the last few days. I’m a stick when I get it going - so it could be a few under, but it could be a few (or more over), too.

6 Likes

Guis - Thanks for the amazing response on the bag tags, mega cool to see that people are vibing the idea. So much so that I’ve also heard from some other roosts about extending the BTP (Bag Tag Program). Maybe in the future we can get some sick custom tags for IRL clubs to extend our “I know a guy at XXX club” network.

Given these events I actually purchased a laser engraver (in addition to a golf addiction I also have a tools and machines addiction - which is far more expensive than golf FWIW) so I can get better resolution on the designs. Which means MORE TEXT and better logo definition. As some on here have requested their actual names, etc on their tag I’m going to add some options for custom text or 2 lines of text to the back side.

TLDR; bought a machine that enables us to have better options on the bag tag personalization, spreadsheet update forthcoming. Still scheduled for the production run late Jan and I’ll send a proof image for each order to confirm it’s whatcha want

13 Likes

Think you need to start charging these other roosts a markup to fund OATW “activities”:rofl:

5 Likes

I love all you fellow sickos.

4 Likes