Roll Call: Ohio (OATW adjacent) and localized ice cream debates (Part 1)

Absolutely, looking forward to it

In for Sunday at Fowlers!

1 Like

I have 3 spots available for Sleepy Hollow on September 12 at 8am. Haven’t had the pleasure of playing with fellow Refugees in a while and would love to get together with some of you golf sickos.

2 Likes

Has anyone been out to woodland in the Columbus area?

I haven’t been out there in a couple years. Generally, my dad plays there once a month but hasn’t been out this year. I know they lost a bunch of trees a few years ago. I enjoy the course and is generally in good shape.

Had a little gift waiting for me by the mailbox the other day. Titleist rep lives in the area and dropped off some pellets to use on the backyard putting green. Just made a loyal customer for life!

18 Likes

That’s amazing

Nice little day today at Muirfield Village…

19 Likes

13 Likes

DAAAAAAAAAMN. That looks fantastic. Enjoy!

Are they actually that good? I can’t imagine the milkshake ceiling is that much higher than a quality one from your local ice cream parlor

They are really really good but if you blind taste tested them against others I can’t tell you they would win. Definitely a must have though.

They also have a wide variety of flavors and can even combo flavors.

We got this shirt for my daughter.

4 Likes

A few more from yesterday…

8 Likes

Strawberry all day

Hey @BrianJLaurent …I would like to try these sometime :wink:

2 Likes

I know a guy.

3 Likes

Along the same lines as above, also looking for a 4th tomorrow (Sun 9/5) at Fowler’s Mill. 7:20AM.

4th spot at Fowler’s is filled.

1 Like

Playing Firestone West tomorrow. First time checking out a Fazio course. Any good insights?

2 Likes

If interested, still have 2 spots open tomorrow morning (Mon 9/6) at Brookledge. 7:32am.

1 Like