Roll Call: Northwest Arkansas

Hmmm that’s tempting to parlay it with the LPGA tourney for a NWA trip.

1 Like

Hey there NWA folks! I will be visiting your beautiful state later this week, travelling from Dallas to Tulsa to Mountain Home. What is the inside scoop on courses along 412?
I am hoping to possibly play 2 courses on the way. So far, I have identified Stonebridge Meadows (F’ville), Harrison CC, and Big Creek CC (Mountain Home) as the best options. Any others I have missed? Any of those to avoid? Thanks in advance!

When I say we comin, you already know we’re bringing Louis :eyes:

Stonebridge Meadows is a good option for the NWA area if for some reason you cant get on there The Creeks in Cave Springs is also not to far off of 412 but I prefer Stonebridge over the creeks. I have never played Harrison CC or Big Creek CC but have heard good things about Big Creek and its apart of the Arkansas Golf Trail.

Heading to Fayetteville this week and hoping to get a round in Friday morning. Any one have any suggestions or have an open spot?

Stonebridge in Fayetteville is probably the best public option there. If you wanna venture north Bella Vista CC and Dogwood are my two favorites in Bella Vista.

Thank you! I’ll see what they have available

Anyone want to team up for a two man scramble on October 8 at Stonebridge? I believe its $100 per person

Sunday Scramble Info:

• October 8th, 2023
  • 9 am start time
  • 2 person scramble
  • Flighted after play is complete
  • 4 closest to the pin challenges
  • Herman’s Ribhouse for lunch

What’s up NWA… Originally from Rogers and moved away about 10 years ago. I relocated to Harrison recently so HCC is my home course but I work in Bentonville on Tuesday and Wednesday every week. I know weather is going to start getting tough but if anyone ever wants to get a weekday round in or has a few days heads up for an open spot on a weekend tee time, let me know. Also, if anyone ever finds themselves out in Harrison for some reason and has time to play on any day other than Tue/Wed I am always in.

2 Likes

Yo! The Supercell major is now opened up for registration. The details are in the link below but this will be hosted at Shangri La in Afton, OK on Grand lake! Let me know if you guys have any questions and hope to see some of yall there.

4 Likes

Just moved to the area last month. Will definitely be looking to explore the area courses soon

2 Likes

Will be down in Bella Vista for my grandfathers memorial end of may… Country club still the best bet play there?

Yessir. Unless you wanna venture further south into Fayetteville and play Stonebridge.

1 Like