Roll Call: Northern NJ, NE PA

Such good info!!! The only think I’m missing of these items is a jacket that I can actually swing in so I’m going to go find one this weekend.

I also ordered one of those g-tech heated hand warming pouches. It’s a bit gimmicky but maybe I’ll actually be able to grip the clubs.

@munihack’s idea for therma patches is pretty creative as well

2 Likes

I’ve played in 14 degrees and have had to take my jacket off with 3 thermacares on. Found the trick on a hunters forum for our holiday one club

2 Likes

I forgot my other thing for real cold. Put hot hands things in my front pockets of my pants and/jacket. Keeps core area toasty!! I just bought a giant box of them from Costco for the season lol.

2 Likes

FYI Tom Coyne is giving a talk at my kids school in Malvern, PA next week. Open to public if anyone is interested.

It is not looking good for me next week…

Monday any Tuesday look crappy for sure. I’m going to try and get at least 9 in on Wednesday down in south jersey.

If anyone is interested my brother in law and I are playing Wild Turkey on Tuesday at 11. Haven’t played in northern NJ in a couple years. Should be fun. Tee times are 50% off right now.