Roll Call: North Carolina

Very nice! Saw DBD’s post below. I’ll join and send you a chat tomorrow.

I live in Wilmington at the moment but moving to Raleigh last weekend of February. Looking forward to meeting some more of you all this summer.

1 Like

If there is still a spot, I’m in

1 Like

Anyone in here have a connect on Canes tickets? Golf trip got boned by the snow and looking to hit the game tonight.

1 Like

dearest friends, I am currently needing to meet up with a co-worker on either wed/thurs of this week in morganton and was wondering if there anywhere around there or on the way from 77 north in va I should try to play?

paging the Mimosa boys @bmasters @PowerFadez @anon29849602

2 Likes

If you can swing it, play Mimosa Hills!!! Outstanding golf course.

3 Likes

What time are you trying to play?

I don’t know yet… basically I can go wed thru fri and whenever I want, I’m just picking up a set of jaws of life tools. Was thinking wed based on rain thurs/fri.

1 Like

Hey everyone, just moved here from CO to fuquay area for work. Played in a few tournaments of never laying up back home and have a 10 handicap. I’m sure it will be closer to 13 here at this elevation. Looking to play some new fun courses this coming year!

4 Likes

Welcome @Timhebert612…Quite the elevation change for sure lol. Lots of great golf in the area. Our resident private club expert @Just-a-little-right is around Fuquay as well. Hop on the CLC chat also…

1 Like

Thank you for the invite, hopefully after I get all settled in I can start looking around. I have played Tobacco Road, pinehurst 9 and Jordan lake. Usually when I was here for work I just had time to play knights play. I joined the group and look forward to playing and meeting you all!

2 Likes

This is mostly for my CLT Guis and Gals but of course ALL are welcome!

The Peachtree Collective is proud to present the Stankonia Classic @ the Fields this coming spring in La Grange, Georgia. If you haven’t heard of it, the Fields is an awesome course just south of Atlanta where our Roost will be hosting an annual event. Read more about this hidden gem on the Fried Egg . Assuming we have sufficient numbers, we’ll have the place to ourselves for 36 holes of stroke play plus breakfast, lunch, tee gift, and some charity. Cost will be $150 and here is the sign up. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A TPC MEMBER TO PARTICIPATE, and we are applying for some NIT Spots.

2 Likes

Love the event name! Unfortunately for most of us Charlotteans this is an opposite-field event as the first @QueenCityHive event, Mimosa Madness, is also scheduled for 3/26.

3 Likes

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/the-3-bed-room-nc-vs-va-july-23-2022-pete-dye-river-course-radford-va/51029/353

2 Likes

Can anyone add me to First Flight Roost? Kinda of late to the roosts and not sure if I am too late? Thanks!

2 Likes

@Swing_hard_and_hope @Double_Bogey_Dave

1 Like

@JBurgoon you have been added

1 Like

to clarify:
100 miles from WS
134 GSO
157 Charlotte

20 mins off I-77 on I-81

very unique piece of property

2 Likes

Also worth noting 20 minutes to Blacksburg, a great summer bar town and 10 minutes to Radford another small college town.

1 Like

Thank you!!