Roll Call: North Carolina

I did not but Russell Wilson was on the Gastonia Grizzlies during his NC State days

they are a part of the Costal Plains League, right?

from spending his summer in The Gas House to sitting in the box with Goodell at the Super Bowl last night…impressive

1 Like

That’s the real One, Two Step if you know what I’m saying

1 Like

Minor league baseball is this nations backbone

I’m assuming you are a big fan of the Rocky Mountain Vibes?

6 Likes

I am now

3 Likes

All thursday night games here in salem we turn into the Salem Beer Mongers Salem Red Sox to Become the Salem Beer Mongers | Red Sox.

2 Likes

God damn it why are the grasshoppers so boring

2 Likes

I’m really happy that I was able to get this thread off track with minor league baseball teams / logos

1 Like

if you want to talk great team name/logo, lets talk about this one:

2 Likes

App league is now a wood bat league.

3 Likes

So many questions…

2 Likes

mediocre at best

My local team in the Coastal Plain League.

2 Likes

Hell yeah Coastal Plain League, my hometown team that I spent so many middle school summer nights at

3 Likes

I present the Montgomery Biscuits. Could’ve co-opted the logo for helicopter cup

Montgomery_Biscuits_2-300x221

4 Likes

Respect the longevity—-Tobs been around in some form or another since, like, 1899.

1 Like

A few highlights from being an MILB tracker/OS for the carolina league…

1. Played golf with Dave Dombrowski now phillies pres, as well as Yoan Moncada when he was here locally.
  2. Where I park is behind the left field wall, garded, so I have somewhere between 2-300 home run balls in a bag at home lol. I got a few signed by the prospects who hit them when I knew it was for sure too.
  3. being asked for my autograph by the cart boy at RCC because he thought I was a player when I cam over for a free round.

2020 blew, I usually work about 30-40 games a year.

1 Like

I got a kick out of this headline :

2 Likes

I’m a FFer as well, and probably half of the “fire” calls we ever got were completely false like this. The time we drove a brush truck out to a massive bon fire with topless women was less than bad.

2 Likes