Roll Call: North Carolina

damn it was only once that i whooped you ou there? must have been bad since i thought it was multiple whoopings

Shit, Josh was the won who showed out that day.

July 4 2019 was the date I had 85 so I didnt play horrible

Natty greens are like our greens doe and I really really wanna come back

I’m game

dont waste your gas money dave

1 Like

I’m in Raleigh but a Hokie too, good deal man.

Bad take^

1 Like

I don’t mind grads. Its the ignorant racist fan base issue living in Roanoke.

1 Like

nice place to catch a road game tho

1 Like

I am a grad, I get it growing up on the VA/NC line dealt with UNC and Duke fans that could not pick Chapel Hill and Durham out on a map.

5 Likes

The locals here stop rooting for tech once that 4th loss appears or the season ends. Then they whip out Duke or UNC jerseys for basketball season. That drives me nuts, especially when Buzz was doing good things up there.

2 Likes

if either of yall are ever in roanoke, free round on me btw since you’re good sports and responded nicely to the shit talking

2 Likes

Ha i think we’ve chat about this before, understandable. Hard to always have the general public represent the school well especially with most of SWVA being pretty obsessed with VT, you’ll get the bad with the good.

That north end zone looks pretty empty, must have been a classic tech game, all hype then we get whooped.

neither one of yall waste your gas money either

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan. :slight_smile: :grinning:

my course aint that bad, the company though

What is @country35 keeping 2 indexes, one +2 and one more humble 15?? :rofl:

My wife and I were up in Blacksburg earlier this summer, probably won’t be back til bout the same time next year. We like to go up there while the students are gone and town is quiet. Makes for better tee times at the River Course too.

1 Like

I usually have a pass or coupon to play down there for cheap, but lately they’ve been having hot rates in the $25 region just to get play. Its a great track, just no one lives close at all.

@Fore20 has some stellar memories of hole #1 there for my bachelor party

1 Like

It is a great course, but agreed it’d be a poke from Roanoke. Classic mountain living, gonna be a 30 min drive minimum to bout anything.

1 Like

clem was up at the river course yesterday and i got cold sweats and flashbacks when i saw his IG posts

You’re giving them too much credit. Most jump ship after the first loss. The grads I know are all rational, reasonable and realistic. But virtually every non-grad Hokie fan I know is the complete opposite!

1 Like