Roll Call: North Carolina

I need to, played it once and don’t remember any of it.

1 Like

its a lot tighter and not as scenic as OH and the greens are like putting in the parking lot in the middle of the summer :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey all! moving to Charlotte at the end of the month from Columbia, SC and I haven’t played too much around the Queen City. Wanted to see what course recommendations some might have. Also if you’re looking for a 4th hit me up! I’m a 11hc and playing 3-4 times a month at the moment

5 Likes

Except for 10, hate that hole!

Anyone played Meadowlands recently?

Mooresville, Monroe, Sifford, Fort Mill!

5 Likes

Mooresville is a ridiculously fun track after the Kris Spence renovation. Was in great shape last fall when I played as well.

4 Likes

monroe was awesome and sifford was a lot of fun when we played back in march

2 Likes

I didn’t hate Homie place.

I play a track like it a lot if its cheap.

I just didnt love it either.

Just kind of plain old golf.

Plus I lost there to some busta and had to play with two old clergy who had iron covers

i have not…buddy of mine has played it a couple of times this spring/summer and said it was in ok shape

in my experience, it seems like the greens can really be hit or miss out there

ole tommy two gloves

1 Like

Played out at the Meadowlands a few weeks ago. Course was in great shape. Greens were slow. We commented they needed a few more rolls or cut a tad lower (I know nothing about maintaining greens).

1 Like

thats the issue with meadowlands and most of the other bent greens around here

they can get out of hand real quickly in the summer if they go too low, so everyone keeps them longer and wetter as a result

meadowlands has definitely been really good one day and then 2 weeks later theyve lost multiple greens

2 Likes

Going to be in the area and out at Tobacco Road this Friday afternoon to get a round in. If anyone would like to join up please just reach out!

1 Like

this.

I hate to see big events on the schedule july-august because they’ll run’em so damn fast.

buddy played yesterday, said the greens were slow but the course was in very good shape overall

1 Like

Anyone have the scoop on Oak Hollow’s greens lately? Just curious where they are on a scale of velcro to actual shag carpet, haven’t been there in a couple months and wondered if it was worth it right now.

Hello all,

I am moving to south Charlotte in the middle of August after taking the bar exam. Thankfully I will have plenty of time for golf whether it is weekday or weekend golf. I am originally from Michigan and don’t know too many people in Charlotte so I would really enjoy getting to meet some people to golf with in the area. Thanks!

8 Likes

Hello all North Carolinians!

I am from and currently live in Henderson, NC! I’m about 40 miles north of Raleigh and currently work, and have worked, at Henderson Country Club for 4.5 years. I really want to meet up and play with some other sickos to play some golf in or around the triangle. Please message me and we will meet up and have a blast. I’m currently a 26 year old with an inflated 1.1 index, and I would love to play a loop with all of you guys!!

4 Likes

Welcome to you both! I am not near either of you but we play all over! ha. I am in the mountains but plenty of guys meeting up almost every weekend! Join the RACDG Carolinas chapter and get involved in our Whatsapp! That is where a lot of our plans are made to meet up and play. Hope to see y’all soon! @FuckedReleasePattern @RMP3 @Double_Bogey_Dave

1 Like