Roll Call: Nashville (Spring Match Play Post 1319)

Before range balls and tax! Grab a couple drinks or a snack at the turn and it’s a $100 day for what should be a $40 muni… Brainerd was better

2 Likes

i called the other day to inquire about a membership special they were running. one nugget is that with the re-opening, no public tee times on fridays or saturdays going forward. you can be a member and bring a guest no problem, but a non-member cannot play unaccompanied on friday and saturday.

the layout is sweet (i’ve come around) and hope the new grass on greens helped. i drive by it pretty often and some of the tee boxes I can see from the road (like #6) do not look like they were touched…

the new practice putting green does look sweet though. hopefully it stays semi-private at least, there are not a lot of options to at least practice within 20 minutes.

Sick, sick, sick

I’ve noticed the same thing, and sighed. Take this opportunity to correct the tee boxes that aren’t flat!!!

Agreed, but mats only hasn’t helped their cause with this either

1 Like

PXG Sticker and HoleN1 plate.

Show yourself

1 Like

Not me!

1 Like

Doubling down… Get a buddy, carpool, and have yourselves a day!

SOS, need a player to fill in The Grissom Cup Saturday and Sunday AM at Legacy, with the option to play Saturday afternoon as well

Edit: Spot filled with a +2 from McCabe… Team Tobacco just got better

The tee time desert has swept across southern middle TN. Even sacred Henry Horton is a wasteland now. Called at 7:30 AM this morning for a Sunday time next week and earliest I could get was 11:20.

Big Randy was right. Shrink the damn game.

1 Like

On this day, may we give praise for the oasis that is Park Mammoth.

I really wish the proposed Buc-ee’s was finished rather than ground broken. Would be an all time two birds, one stone day trip

1 Like

I’ve been looking at property up there and I’m afraid the Buccee’s effect is already effecting property values. Property descriptions highlight how distance to/from Buccee’s, which is a pro tbh

This type of shit has me feeling very John Dutton

1 Like

I have some spots for a Sunday morning round at Hermitage at 9:40 if anyone needs water in the desert. Also 1 spot 4:30 Friday.

1 Like

Kind of last minute… But I’m flying into BNA this Thursday morning with golf clubs and, due to my buddy not listening when I told him my flight times, basically have until about 5pm free. Is anyone in the area available to play?

1 Like

Anyone got any recs for courses within a 3ish hour drive from Nashville to hit up this Sunday? I wanted to get back to Sweetens, but their new reservation system makes it impossible to get a last minute tee time. Prefer not to go back to Park Mammoth or Sewanee (great courses, want to visit somewhere new).

I hear nothing but great things about Dale Hollow State Park, I was really looking forward to checking it out before we had to cancel.

Limestone Springs is another cool place that HCC is a fan of, I think there’s even a semifinal match in the Classic happening there this weekend

Fall Creek Falls GC? Never been but heard it is good as long as it’s not wet.

Pearl Club up in Owensboro, KY is pretty sweet as well as the other recommendations

Got Spots for 9:48 at Hermitage Presidents Reserve Sunday if anyone is interested

Anyone know if the course at Opryland resort is decent? Going to be there next week for work with 2 opportunities to play. Want to do more research on close enough courses though if it isn’t worth playing twice at. TIA.