Roll Call: Nashville (Spring Match Play Post 1319)

Going to be a hell of a time. Got some straight Dawgs playing in this.

2 Likes

Is this a safe space or…

4 Likes

When the haters see WE’RE GOING TO KANSAS CITY

Twitter fingers < trigger fingers

7 Likes

The clubhouse is about to be torn down now and then they appear to be building something that looks like The Grove XXIII’s clubhouse, no joke lol.

Revisiting this post from a year ago. Played Towhee on Saturday and the new clubhouse is now open (for a month per the starter). It’s really nice. Played super early so didn’t have a reason to try the restaurant. Greens continue to get better and better as well. Still feel like it’s overpriced at $75 on the weekend, but with limited playing options around town and the improvements, I’d say they keep closing the value gap.

1 Like

Hey Nashville folks, I have 4 extra Sweetens passes for next Thursday the 11th.

Wanted to offer them here before canceling them through the site. Let me know if you want them!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Threw this in our Roost’s discord

1 Like

I have 4 passes on Sunday, Aug 28th for the Star Gazer event and we are not able to make it. Unfortunately, the golf course isn’t offering any refunds. Offer them up to anyone that wants them for what I paid for them. STAR GAZERS | August 5th or 28th, 2022 – Sweetens Cove Golf Club

I just joined the refuge, and decided to scroll through the roll call. ,my son and I played the little course last week and just loved it. If you are ever short a man, please reach out!

New to the Refuge and located in Nashville. Would love to connect with any folks looking to play a few rounds.

I added my info to the HCC google doc but unsure if I need to do anything else to join? Also, how does one find the discord server as the instagram link says it is expired?

2 Likes

Posting here versus the Silk Road and Bartertown because I really don’t have an appetite for shipping a golf bag. Willing to meet anywhere in Nashville area.

Perhaps against my better judgement I’m looking to part ways with a Refuge favorite. I’ve been told I own too many golf bags (not inaccurate). It’s been to Ireland with me this summer but that’s it. No usage otherwise. Perfect condition.

I’ll take $100 or potentially barter for Bridgestone Tour BX balls.

You’re leaving the pirates?! Noooooo.

This would be purchased immediately (no guarantees) if you posted it in the daily deals thread.

Any recommendations on a good Saturday morning spot for mid-November? I’ll be in town for a bachelor party of mostly non-golfers but three of us want to get up early to sneak something in. Preferably somewhere convenient to downtown we can use rideshare to get to and from.

Ted Rhodes and McCabe are closest to downtown and are pretty decent. Two rivers, Gaylord, Twelve stones, Hermitage in the 20ish minute range and better courses.

Fwiw, if most of your group has never been to Nashville and I’m guessing you’re spending most of your time on Broadway, there will be a less than 0% chance you’ll make a tee time :joy:. Speaking from multiple experiences before I moved here! The IV setup on Broadway is 100% worth the money lol

4 Likes

Perfect, thank you!

Fortunately we’ve all been down plenty of times and this will happen before the main event. Not even going to try to think about playing the second morning though.

1 Like

Shelby isn’t in very good shape, but it is so much fun. It is also usually not busy at all.

1 Like

I’m popping into town first weekend of December before heading to Sweetens with a crew from New Orleans.

Anyone down for a round on Friday or Saturday (12/2 and 12/3)?

I wouldn’t mind possibly meeting at Park Mammoth outside of Bowling Green, KY that day. It’s about an hour to hour and a half north of Nashville though.

1 Like

I could be interested

Sounds like that would put us at 3 if @jcw1993 can make it. I’m sure we could find a 4th in the discord.